temp Data Supervisor
5500 Glendon Ct., Suite 100 Dublin, OH 43016 | Contract
Data plays many crucial roles in supporting the service my client offers to its customers and as it directly impacts our clients, carriers, and partners, the quality of the data is paramount to our success.
This supervisor position is responsible for the operational oversight of data quality. By providing direct oversight, strategic direction and priority setting for the Data Quality team, this position directly impacts the results in this critical area.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own and continually enhance processes and controls around client and carrier data quality
- As an owner, act as an SME to influence peers and partners to ensure favorable results
- Monitor and manage controls around DQ processes and report results to multiple levels of management
- Mentor, develop and manage team leaders and staff within your group
- Reporting to the Director of Business Intelligence, this position will receive support and oversight in facilitating process improvement and with driving change. Daily team and process management should be without the need for direct, continuous supervision
- The position has several direct and indirect reports at varying levels and is responsible for their work product
- BS / BA or Equivalent Work Experience
- 3-5+ including 2+ in managerial role
- Active Listening, Communication (written and oral), Critical Thinking, Judgment and Decision Making, Social Perceptiveness (Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do), Coordination, Problem Solving, Instructing/Mentoring, Time Management, Active Learning, Negotiation, Persuasion
- Claims Data and Managed Care domain expertise
- Data Analysis
- Commercial Insurance
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.