qTest Lead Consultant
3424 Peachtree Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30326
As a Lead Consultant, you are a self-driven individual who will deliver strategy, training and coaching for industry leading test case manage platform, qTest Manager.
- Develop and build the professional services methodology that enables their customers in the qTest Manager product suite.
- Create engaging and effective training collateral ensuring customers understand all aspects of our product capabilities and how to incorporate products into their organizations. This may include instructor-led training, self-guided training, and train-the-trainer programs.
- Support sales by engaging prospects and customers in Professional Services and development of SOWs.
- Describe technical concepts in a way that makes them easily understandable, digestible, and relatable.
- Manage the account relationship and post sales enablement activities.
- Develop a strategic vision and guide the client in the adoption of that vision.
- Ability to train individuals and large groups in large-scale production settings.
- Partner closely with product management on upcoming features and releases.
- Effectively troubleshoot questions and issues within our Suite of products.
- 4 - 6 years in professional services
- 1 - 2 years leading teams or managing projects
- 2 - 3 years in application training
- 2 - 3 years in software quality testing
- Strong general computer skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers from the C-suite through the end-user
- Exceptional customer-centric focus
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Team focused and independently motivated
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and over the phone
- Ability to travel 60-80% of the time
- Understanding of agile development practices
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Pattie joined the Connors Group team in 2017. Knowing how it’s important to always try and make the right impression with each interaction; Pattie personally feels that clients look for a Recruiter who demonstrates honesty, integrity, as well as trust. When proactively developing a strategic partnership, clients want to know that they can depend on you to deliver the most qualified candidates for their current openings. As a recruiter, she embodies that value in demonstrating passion in her work; evident as they encounter the level of excitement in describing past achievements or enthusiasm in approach to find the most qualified talent for their team!
Pattie strongly feels that candidates prefer that their career is centered around their quality of life. The chance to express preferences for a new job while feeling secure helps encourage them to do what they do best. Quality candidates like to be presented with long-term opportunities where they can see how their skills align with each company. Alternately, people who just feel comfortable tend to base any opportunity on what they currently need in order to make ends meet. Pattie embodies these values by matching the candidate to a position that provides an opportunity to learn, progress, and contribute to the company. Team work is always very key when it comes to empowering an individual to hone their expertise; allowing them the chance to grow within any organization.
Summoning the courage and strength to start her own business while also starting a family is something Pattie is very proud of. Obtaining that perfect balance is always a key challenge, but you need to totally embrace it in order to overcome it. A Director at her former company referred to her as “fearless” …and while she never thought of herself like that, hearing the complement did make her very proud! Her goal is to continue to have a stimulating career; providing open, supportive collaboration to inspire opportunity in the market. She would like to be positioned as someone who is focused on fostering strength in others! Outside of the office, Pattie loves skiing with her family… typically taking a trip out west every year. Going bike riding and taking family vacations are great. She loves summers at a Long Island beach home, going fishing with her boys and spending time at the pool and at the beach!