eCommerce, Digital Manager
500 Mamaroneck Avenue , Suite 510 Harrison, NY 10528
Our client is a s a rapidly growing, innovative healthcare company focused on developing scientifically validated, naturally powerful supplements and medical devices to treat common healthcare needs and improve their quality of life.
The growing team is composed of highly experienced scientists, marketers, and eCommerce professionals as well as recent graduates, making The Company a dynamic and exciting place to work and learn. Our people are talented, motivated, and aim to get better each day. Every one of us is expected to be a leader, a teammate, and to demonstrate passion in all that we do.
The Company is looking for an experienced eCommerce, Digital Manager to manage the daily operations of subscription eCommerce website along with overseeing third-party partners to drive operational excellence, achieve sales goals and propel future growth. The Company is an eCommerce business, and it will be your responsibility to keep our website and subscription functions operating at their very best. This role is reporting to the Executive Director of eCommerce and Digital.
The right candidate must have a track record of successfully defining and executing short-and long-term digital product roadmaps and have an entrepreneurial, customer-focused mindset that always seeks to improve the status quo.
The ideal candidate for this role must be a clear, confident, and transparent communicator who interacts proficiently across the spectrum of technical and non-technical stakeholders, including brand managers, creative professionals, web developers, and senior executives.
This role requires someone who is equally comfortable serving as a customer champion, a high-level strategist, and a super-organized, day-to-day project manager. The right candidate should be as adept at prioritizing and addressing ongoing site / landing page testing and enhancements as they are at strategizing short-term and long-term solutions.
- Oversee the daily management of all eCommerce and web operations associated with the Company.com site, combining existing expertise in UX, analytics, SEO, and product management to deliver a best-in-class brand and shopping experience for all customers.
- Identify and execute upon opportunities for improvement of UX and UI design to ensure a positive customer experience and further increase conversion rate and AOV.
- Manage the operational rollout of new features, product updates, merchandising, site optimizations, A/B tests and other digital projects by building out project plans and timelines that support the strategic roadmap.
- Partner with the Customer Experience team, Development team and third-party vendors to continually improve the customer experience, troubleshoot issues and anticipate and resolve key pain points to minimize customer service issues and time to market of new integrations.
- Develop a metric and KPI-based performance framework to measure the success of the eCommerce platform improvements, over time. Monitor KPIs and provide reporting to key stakeholders on eCommerce and website performance, identifying opportunities for optimization.
- Manage and coordinate external vendors, contracts, relationships and technical requirements to continue to develop and enhance the eCommerce platform.
- Provide regular communication to management on status updates related to web operations, including project timelines, milestones and deadlines.
- Embody a growth mindset, from an experimentation mentality to data analysis abilities. We are looking for an inquisitive and innovative thinker who is not afraid to question, test, improve, and repeat.
- Bachelor' s degree required – B.S. or computer science major, preferred
- 4+ years of experience in eCommerce, ideally at subscription brands relevant to The Company
- Extensive understanding of the retail eCommerce landscape, including features, functionality and best practices
- Working knowledge of A/B testing and site optimization, product development, and UX
- Proven analytical skills and knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to work with and effectively manage cross-functional teams, both internal and external
- Shopify Plus and ReCharge experience is a plus
- Experience in SEO optimization is a plus
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience + equity stake in the company
- Excellent insurance and benefits package, including health, vision, and dental
- Optional 401K plan participation + discretionary yearly company match
- Paid vacation and sick-leave
- Invaluable learning experience at a high growth, margin-focused CPG company with strong fundamentals, a deep and innovative product pipeline, and a loyal customer base
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!