1 Cannondale Way Wilton, CT 06897
As eCommerce Coordinator, you will perform day-to-day e-commerce support tasks as well as have the opportunity to learn new responsibilities that will assist with enhancing the customer experience and driving the continued growth and profitability of the eCommerce business across all of the Company' s brands.
Primary responsibilities will be:
- Assisting with daily order book management identifying gaps in operational performance SLA’ s
- Monitoring customer feedback from reviews, social media, websites and Zendesk and identifying those that require follow up action
- Assisting with reviewing and updating help center content
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of streamlined processes that maximize customer satisfaction with the overall online shopping preand post purchase experience.
In addition, you will be heavily involved in supporting the recently launched brand and other initiatives related to customer support.
You will be responsible for collaborating cross functionally with customer service, fulfillment and logistics, IT, web services, planning, product management, marketing and finance to ensure a best in class customer experience.
- Monitor eComm order book for processing delays such as stock outs, payment errors, fraud etc. and remedy as necessary, working in both brand eCommerce sites and SAP.
- Monitor performance SLA’ s for customer service, fulfillment, and inventory levels and escalate issues as required.
- Create and distribute eComm operations reporting dashboards.
- Monitor customer reviews, identifying, escalating or actioning against reviews as necessary in order to support positive product and brand experience.
- Assist with monitoring the brands social media channels, responding or escalating customer issues/comments as required.
- Participate in developing Voice of the Consumer data collection process and assist with ongoing collection and reporting.
- Perform voice of consumer surveys. Compile and present feedback.
- Conduct operational and strategic projects and/or tasks at the direction of the Director of eCommerce Operations.
- Coordinate new material setup and pricing for DTC products.
Perform regular assessments of new business practices and industry trends, paying particular attention to eCommerce activities inside and outside the company' s industry.
- Monitor DTC pre-build processing times in order to troubleshoot delays and adjust promise times as necessary.
Help identify changes/improvements that will benefit customer y experience
Responsible for identifying need to add, change or update brands, help center articles, in some cases producing and publishing copy on website.
- Manage internal operational help center that supports customer service.
- Create and modify customer service and other operational SOP documentation
- Serve as Global Zendesk power user, assisting all regions with setup and ongoing enhancements of web support, chat and help centers.
- Build and continuously maintain customer service macros & automations in Zendesk for North America.
- Work with customer support managers to create programs for ongoing customer service training sessions (product & operations)
- Provide support in developing long term strategic direction of the eComm Customer Service Department.
- Serve as product manager liaison for the DTC brand, by sharing sales and market insights with product management and planning teams.
- Be familiar with and monitor competitor’ s product offerings and operations and share relevant observations.
- Monitor inventory of service parts and P&A in order to ensure replenishment PO’ s are placed in a timely manner to prevent stock outs and recommend changes in reorder points as necessary.
- Assist with updating product catalog data fields and help center content in Shopify as needed.
- Assist with supporting in market Test Ride and marketing events.
Forecasting and Inventory Management
- Monitor inventory available for DTC and recommend transfer/buy actions as needed.
- Monitor inventory sell through, identifying slow moving and fast moving products.
- Serve as point of contact for any 3rd party product suppliers and manage process of obtaining material master info, product assortment changes and required site content.
- Bachelor’ s Degree and 1+ years’ experience in eCommerce operations or customer support for eCommerce role.
- Strong customer first mentality.
- Must have strong analytics skills and be able to perform data analytics using Excel as well as be able to present findings back in concise Power Point presentations.
- Must be self-motivated and independent thinker.
- Have strong teamwork and influencing skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented and be able to turn direction into action.
- eCommerce site management experience and knowledge
- Experience working at startup
- SAP Experience and knowledge
- Zendesk Experience and knowledge
- CRM Experience and knowledge
- Social Media monitoring tool experience and knowledge
- Enjoys and is good at solving problems
- Passion for company and company industry
- Passion for company and company industry
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!