285 Madison Ave, Suite 1200 New, NY 10017
The eCommerce Coordinator will be responsible for launching new products on brand websites, maintaining optimal merchandising, and supporting website optimization to maximize performance. You will work with cross functional teams to ensure all product information is accurate on the sites and creative assets are meeting go-live timelines. This role reports into the Assistant eCommerce Manager.
- Manage content upload process including working with creative team for product copy and assets for upload in a timely manner.
- Upload, edit, and update site content and new seasonal product via website and continuously optimize PDPs to maximize conversion and sales.
- Ensure all merchandise copy and assets published are accurate and current and comply with regulatory needs including pricing, specs, and product information across all brands.
- Execute promotional code setup for all initiatives including sales and exclusive offers.
- Test and QA all promotional content before go-live with Assistant eCommerce Manager.
- Perform QA testing on ecommerce site and notify team of any discrepancies.
- Test new features in collaboration with Assistant eCommerce Manager prior to features and functionality launches.
- Monitor sites from mobile and desktop daily to identify any issues or updates needed.
- Analyze site user behavior to identify areas of drop-off, making suggestions for testing and optimization.
- Setup A/B test experiments to constantly improve engagement and conversion rate
- Work alongside Assistant Ecommerce Manager and cross functional teams to track product availability and create gifts with purchases/customer incentives.
- Strategize effective ways to present merchandise and content on the brand’ s website.
- Partner with Marketing team to update site side content according to key promotions and other marketing tactics.
- Coordinate across Marketing, Operations, Customer Care and Creative teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Provide comprehensive selling reports to management on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Conduct competitive research within the beauty industry to find areas of opportunity.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 year experience in ecommerce/digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and ability to take analysis into action, execute to timelines and provide timely solutions.
- Must be well versed with Shopify Plus and Google Analytics.
- Strong attention to detail and decision-making skills.
- Work well with others, use productive work methods, display initiative and innovation on the job.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with cross functional teams.
- Ability to multitask and adjust to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!