Web Methods Developer
1001 Frontier Rd. Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Work in a fast-paced environment as a System Analyst on a Logistics Fulfillment team to DEVELOP and TEST interfaces between Manhattan Associates’ DISTRIBUTED ORDER MANAGEMENT (DOM) system with cross-functional teams like Warehouse Management, Ecommerce, ERP and Store Systems.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Manage modification and the quality of technical deliverable from vendor. Work with Assurance team to deploy the software delivery. Regularly communicate solutions, expectations, priorities, statuses and impacts to all system integrations.
- Understand the requirements that drive the design of technical solutions aligned with the business/ IT strategies.
- Provide support for existing interfaces by handling incidents, troubleshooting, and monitoring the flow of messages as needed.
Your Background and Experience:
- 5 years of post-Bachelor’ s experience in a software related technical field
- 2 years development with SQL on AIX platform.
- 3 years developing Flow Services in product integration technologies using WebMethods Tools & Languages: Integration Server, WM Deployer, Java Services, Developer Workstation, Wm TestSuite
- Working knowledge in SAP PI/XI NetWeaver, or XSLT a plus
- 3 years developing interfaces with XML and web services
- 3 years developing interfaces in XML/XSLT
- 2 years of experience writing simple tools/utilities in Java
- 2 years of experience developing in either in Oracle or DB2 database systems
Education: Bachelor’ s degree
- Database development technologies and platforms including: Relational Database design, development, and performance considerations, stored procedures, SQL expertise.
- Experience architecting and sustaining complex n-tier enterprise infrastructure and network topologies. Principles of systems analysis, design, development, and support
- Ability to collaborate with other Supply Chain and E-Commerce technology teams
- Demonstrate proficiency with SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Scripting
- Comprehensive understanding of Testing concepts
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required. Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!