Union, NJ 07083
We will be working with our business partners on building a Web Application to prepare and approve (via work flow module) Price Changes(Markdowns), Price Promotions and Cost and then released to our core downstream systems.
Job Requirement Skills
• Experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• JDA Retail/Pricing experience a plus or overall Retail Pricing Experience a plus.
• Item and UPC Management Skills
• Strong Communication Skills
• Knowledge of Approval Work Flows. (Acceptance and approval processes).
• Java 1.7/1.8
• Spring Framework
• Web Services
• Knowledge of relational databases
o Knowledge of IBM DB2 for I would be a plus
• Sencha ExtJS4
o Knowledge of ExtJS6 would be a plus
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.