15 OLYMPIC DRIVE Orangeburg, NY 10962
You will lead and manage the Information Technology (IT) department in its charge to provide, operate, and maintain computing and telecommunication facilities, equipment, and systems that meet the needs of the organization.
What you’ ll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to the 5 pillars of strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
- Identify present and future needs of the organization, plan strategically and adapt resources to implement approved projects
- Communicate and partner with local ComEx and Department Heads to ensure IT is aligned with business goals and objectives, and that they are informed of critical IT evolutions
- Establish strong Partnerships with Global/Corp IT – to ensure the USA is in compliance with all Directives and Procedures, participating in and supporting these initiatives
- Play a key role in supporting the structural systems changes (WMS, New POS System, Digital tools and Global Operation & Finance systems)
- Ensure all systems are updated/maintained – creating a stable, dependable IT infrastructure to ensure business continuity and performance. Protect the company’ s digital systems and assets from malicious attack or penetration
- Curious, with the desire to learn constantly
- Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges.
- A Bachelor’ s Degree. Master’ s degree a plus
- At least 10 years of IT Department supervision experience
- Diverse background across multiple platforms required: MS SQL, IBM Power I (AS400)
- Extensive knowledge of Wholesale Distribution, Retail business practices, Warehousing Automation (WCS), and systems integration
- Proven ability to manage multiplatform integrations is critical. Solid, hands on, technical experience managing development of interfaces to connect databases across multiple applications is required
- Extensive knowledge of IBM SQL / DB2
- Skills developing analytics using IBM COGNOS and/or QlikView BI helpful
- Experience with INFOR (WMS ERP/Order to Cash), and WORKDAY Financial Systems
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Project Management skills
- Standout brands
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
Meet Your Recruiter
Jackie Connors co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been pivotal in building this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Jackie has over 20 years experience placing IT professionals, with the past seven years focused on information technology and eCommerce executives within the retail and apparel markets.
Jackie believes that building solid relationships with clients and candidates is the key to success. She always takes the time to listen, because she is truly interested in the needs of her clients and candidates. That's also how she has built her in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
Prior to founding The Connors Group, Jackie was a Managing Partner at Jesse Garon Associates, where she became an expert in developing high-production recruitment strategies. Her methods utilize strategic sourcing as well as extensive networking to qualify and assess information technology and upper level management candidates. She is creative in her approach, which yields her clients the results they are looking for.