Technology Support Services Operations Coordinator
Union, NJ 07083
The Technology Support Services Operations Coordinator is responsible to provide support to the Technology Support department. Their responsibilities include escalations, Managed Ticketing queues, event scheduling, reporting the days activities to program manager. They will be responsible for providing scheduling information, to all Client vendors. This position will make sure inventory levels are up to date and accurate as well as forecasting project requirement and keeping allocation records. This position will also require strong organizational, interpersonal, skills as well as the ability to flex based on job requirements. This position requires the person to be able to multi task and to use technical skills and prebuilt support script to assist technician in the field and the ability to communicate and escalate as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate equipment onsite date’ s based on project date (carrier delivery)
• Equipment quotes request
• Ensure all equipment is ordered based on project and field needs.
• Following up on vendor equipment shipment and deliveries
• Develop and maintain relationship with all IT vendors
• Work with IT vendors to price and source IT related equipment
• Track and maintain inventory levels on IT equipment purchases (bulk order equipment)
• Project equipment inventory requirements
• Ability to flex schedule to meet business and departmental needs
• Utilize technical skills and support structure to assist technicians in the field.
• Report daily activities and challenges or escalations to program manager.
• Asset Management Admin
• Quality Matrix
QUALIFYING EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• BA/BS in Business or Computer Science or AA with minimum of 3 years related work experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organization skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Works well in a team environment
• Able to adapt in a fast paced constantly changing environment
• Proven ability to work independently and self-motivated
• Proficient in use of Microsoft office package. (Word, Excel, Access & Power Point)
• Responds to changes in the business requirements with the appropriate sense of urgency
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.