Technical Solution Analyst - PLM
Irvington, NY 10533-1527
Technical Solution Analyst - PLM
Position Description: Provide Technical and Operational Support, functions across multiple technologies encompassing SQL, reporting, interfaces, IIS, etc. focusing on the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Creative systems.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and maintains the enterprise systems and its associated plug-ins from a technical and usability point of view.
- Develop and maintain interfaces between corporate and external systems.
- Develop and maintain reporting, stored procedures, functions and queries from the application databases.
- Act as level 2 support for both functional and technical issues.
- Create and maintain all technical and infrastructure documentation pertaining to the application systems.
- Partners with other groups and vendors to upgrade, update and maintain applications.
- Collaborate to maximize benefits from our systems and data
Other General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide recommendations for resolution of production problems
- Develop and execute various test plans which would further demonstrate the proficient usage of applications and underlying systems.
- Provide on-call technical support
- Meet the targeted deadlines for assigned tasks
- Deliver training sessions as required for fellow IT associates
- Evaluate, learn and assist with new tools and processes whenever required
- PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED.
Education: College degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years in a technical / developer role with process and problem resolution experience.
- Strong SQL / relational database skills with experience in optimization of stored procedures, functions and querying.
- Experience with SSRS and other reporting tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (technical specifications and documentation) with internal and external partners.
- Complete understanding of SDLC best practices, including participating in multiple concurrent projects.
- Good analytical skills & ability to plan and organize things effectively.
- Expert in recognizing & resolving issues effectively within a given time frame.
- Capability of working independently while displaying an aptitude for problem solving.
- Experience maintaining a SQL server environment
- Experience maintaining a corporate application environment. (.NET, Windows Server, SQL, IIS)
- Experience with middleware tools.
- Background in supporting PLM (DeSL) or PDM applications.
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.