Technical Data Analyst
53 Glenmaura National Boulevard Moosic, PA 18507
The Technical Data Analyst – Royalty is responsible for providing support functions for the global royalty platform, including documenting and implementing new processes and data flows as needed. They are also responsible for providing expertise for analyzing information germane to the overall data consistency aspects of the system and supporting users through as is and to be functionality as they onboard to the global platform. They will work closely with the rest of the Royalty Technology group for department wide initiatives and objectives.
- Ability to proficiently work with software including SSIS, MS SQL, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Prepares documentation to support the onboarding of new business units on to the global platform.
- Collect, analyze and summarize data needed to complete testing and troubleshooting exercises as appropriate.
- Performs ad-hoc data queries or reports at the request of the business or team.
- Provide direction and support to identifying modifications for business units when the underlying criteria/logic requirements change.
- Collaborates with other teams for various operational initiatives and projects.
- Provides mentoring and training of other team members on related processes and applications as required.
- QA for production and project systems as required.
- Maintains relationships with end users as part of our support for Agencies using our customer facing portal and troubleshoots data issues as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience and proficiency using various software tools including SSIS, SQL, Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Visio, Project, and Oracle a plus. Experience in JIRA also a plus.
- Royalty related experience a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a cooperative team environment
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter
Dynamic and results-oriented, Nyree has a proven track record in technical recruiting. She possess a strong understanding of technical requirements; exceptional ability to source passive candidates as well as effectively assess suitability for opportunities on hand. Along with being resourceful and solutions-focused, Nyree’s innate ability to build fruitful relationships has brought her success across many industries.