Tealium Development/Deployment Engineer
Union, NJ 07083 | Contract
Client’ s Digital Marketing Technology Team strives to create a world-class digital experience across all channels and all Client’ s brand portfolio. By focusing on search optimization and creating an environment that stresses entrepreneurship, ownership and innovation, the team creates enables solutions that drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
Client is seeking a Tealium Development/Deployment Engineer within the Digital Marketing Technology Team to deliver solutions related to pixel/Tag implementation. As a key Tealium SME on the team, your responsibilities and qualifications include:
• Experience working with Tealium' s tag management system is preferred (will consider experience with other Tag management systems).
• Experience with tools such as Chrome Debugger, Charles Proxy, Firebug
• Experience/Knowledge of with React, Redux, Node.js, Server-Side Frameworks and responsive web design
• passion for debugging and attention to detail
• Experience with web analytics products such as Adobe Analytics (preferred), Google Analytics, or IBM Coremetrics
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and self-manage
• Review of Tag Implementation guides
• Contribute to technical requirements capture and analysis.
• Apply business and technical knowledge to advance technical design direction.
• Work with leadership to align solutions with business and technical strategy and objectives.
• Tag Set up and configuration
• Create/Modify UDO documents
• Creation of Data Layer Recommendation
• Provide technical leadership, supervision, mentoring and evaluate staff performance to accomplish quality and delivery goals.
• Employ advanced troubleshooting strategies; quickly determine root cause with limited support from others, and provide support and direction in troubleshooting.
• Be subject matter expert on Tealium' s tag management system Tealium iQ.
• Experienced in effectively analyze complex issues, identify possible solutions, and present recommendations
• Manage and prioritize your own work load across multiple projects
• Familiarity with industry software development methodologies and standards including approaches e.g. Iterative, Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavioral Driven Development (BDD), etc.
• Knowledge general security technologies, processes, and concepts.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to explain and manage the implementation of complex technical solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively build relationships, promotes a collaborative and team environment.
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.