Systems Analyst - Order Management
1001 Frontier Rd. Bridgewater, NJ 08807
The Systems Analyst – Order Management will be part of Logistics fulfillment team to work on design and implementation of Distributed Order Management (DOM) projects and enhancements to enable a platform, which conforms to Corporate strategic and operational requirements.
The candidate must possess the skills and experience to work effectively across project teams within the Global Supply Chain & Cross functional IT organization.
The ideal candidate will have functional and technical implementation experience with Order Management applications in the areas of order and inventory flows. The individual will also be responsible for production support of applications in the areas of responsibility.
PRIMARY Responsibilities OF THE JOB:
Work with guidance from IT Development Manager and Technical Specialist on new projects, support tasks, and testing
- Support project teams to ensure changes and enhancements within the application are properly tested before deployment to production
- Define reporting requirements in Business Objects or similar Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- Perform application configuration & install Software enhancements in lower environments
- Work with Cross Functional project IT teams on projects & support tasks
- Be on rotational on-call support.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years work experience as a functional/system analyst with Order Management solutions (preferably DOM and/or Manhattan Active Omni from Manhattan Associates) or similar competing product.
- Specific areas of experience preferred include:
o Order and inventory flows
o Inventory segmentation and allocation
o Configuration, testing, research, and troubleshooting
- A minimum of 2 years work experience – UNIX, SQL, XML/XSL, Integration concepts
- A minimum of 2 years work experience -- BI design and implementation
- Understanding of Relational Databases and SQL query fundamentals to support required data analysis.
- Experience with Cloud Computing such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) a plus
- Experience with Business Objects XI or later preferred
- Experience with Oracle databases with PL/SQL, Toad or SQL+
- Working knowledge of Integration tools Mulesoft, TIBCO a plus.
- Working knowledge of Manhattan WMi and/or AS/400 experience a plus
- Experience with Change Management and Issue reporting on Service Now (SNOW) a plus
Education: Bachelor’ s Degree required in Information Systems or related field
- Functional & Technical knowledge of Distributed Order Management (DOM), supply chain, and retail processes
o Experience with a Manhattan Active Omni a plus
- Functional understanding of Omni-Channel concepts
o Buy Online Pickup From Store, Ship from Store, Endless Aisle/Save the Sale Etc.
- Understanding of integration concepts and System Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence strategies and data warehousing.
- Understanding of Distribution Center and Logistics processes.
- Ability to collaborate with other Supply Chain, E-Commerce technology teams, and Business Partners
- Demonstrate proficiency with SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Scripting
- Comprehensive understanding of testing concepts
o Ability to write test scripts, coordinate testing steps with partnering teams, and track issues to resolution
- Diagnose if reported issues are code bugs, user error, or configuration errors
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to Create playbooks for Helpdesk support users to follow
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks/projects at one time
- Ensure that all business solutions address business demands and are both reliable and cost effective
- Requires strong communication skills and the ability to foster teamwork across multiple groups and/or regions.
- Creative problem solver who can negotiate and influence decisions.
- Ability to recommend workarounds for issues when possible to maintain business continuity
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Working in geographically dispersed teams. This is a global role.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!