Sr. SAP Retail/CAR Functional Analyst
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Sr. SAP Retail/CAR Functional Analyst
As a Senior SAP Functional Analyst, Retail/CAR, you are a part of the SAP application team providing thought leadership for Client’ s SAP S4 for Fashion solution. Your role will be to improve the quality and efficiency in the business community by delivering best practice solutions both within the SAP environment and through end-to-end integration.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide SAP S4 for Fashion, Retail/CAR module functional thought leadership.
- Provide functional and technical support including configuration for the aforementioned SAP modules.
- Engage the internal business customers and project team by holding customer workshops, scoping solutions, building, testing, documenting, and implementing, while managing scope and customer expectations.
- Develop functional specification for custom ABAP development, and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
- Support and maintain the SAP production environment by providing governance over the design and configuration of defects, solving end user problems, answering module-related questions, and testing/validating functionality.
- Responsible for unit testing, integration and regression testing, including build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based on results.
- Develop and administer user support documentation and provide training and coaching to end-users, guiding the business on the appropriate use of the SAP system.
- Work closely with non-SAP IT groups and outside Vendors that need to interface to SAP S4 Solution.
- Responsibility for other non-SAP systems used by the Retail business users.
- Translation of complex business concepts and processes to SAP flows
- Independently manage change requests in the area of sales: writing functional design, follow up and realization in cooperation with developer, testing, training of users and rollout of solution, take care of documentation and giving training when required.
- Specific SAP Retail experience with:
- Stock protection and stock sharing
- Replenishment via Stock Transfer Order
- Store Inventory Management
- Store Operations via SAP Gateway/FIORI
- Integration with RDIF solutions in the stores
- Pricing, Promotions, Bonus buys and Gift cards
- CAR Integration
- Click and collect, Return in store and other Omni-channel processes
This position will require travel, both domestically and internationally based on project requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
8 to 10 years systems and business analysis experience. Apparel experience highly preferred.
5 plus years of experience working with SAP Retail / SAP S4 for HANA / SAP CAR / Industry Certification.
Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent required.
Must have excellent partnership skills and must be able to work with a highly diverse workforce, domestically and internationally.
Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
Proficient in Visio.
Proficient in Microsoft Project
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!