Sr. SAP Retail/CAR Functional Analyst
1001 Frontier Rd. Bridgewater, NJ 08807
My client is Senior SAP Functional Analyst, Retail/CAR, to be part of the SAP application team providing thought leadership for their SAP S4 for Fashion solution.
You role will be to improve the quality and efficiency in the business community by delivering best practice solutions both within the SAP environment and through end-to-end integration.
- Provide SAP S4 for Fashion, Retail/CAR module functional thought leadership.
- Provide functional and technical support including configuration for the aforementioned SAP modules.
- Engage the internal business customers and project team by holding customer workshops, scoping solutions, building, testing, documenting, and implementing, while managing scope and customer expectations.
- Develop functional specification for custom ABAP development, and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
- Support and maintain the SAP production environment by providing governance over the design and configuration of defects, solving end user problems, answering module-related questions, and testing/validating functionality.
- Responsible for unit testing, integration and regression testing, including build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based on results.
- Develop and administer user support documentation and provide training and coaching to end-users, guiding the business on the appropriate use of the SAP system.
- Work closely with non-SAP IT groups and outside Vendors that need to interface to SAP S4 Solution.
- Responsibility for other non-SAP systems used by the Retail business users.
- Translation of complex business concepts and processes to SAP flows
- Independently manage change requests in the area of sales: writing functional design, follow up and realization in cooperation with developer, testing, training of users and rollout of solution, take care of documentation and giving training when required.
- Specific SAP Retail experience with:
- Stock protection and stock sharing
- Replenishment via Stock Transfer Order
- Store Inventory Management
- Store Operations via SAP Gateway/FIORI
- Integration with RDIF solutions in the stores
- Pricing, Promotions, Bonus buys and Gift cards
- CAR Integration
- Click and collect, Return in store and other Omni-channel processes
This position will require travel, both domestically and internationally based on project requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
8 to 10 years systems and business analysis experience. Apparel experience highly preferred.
5 plus years of experience working with SAP Retail / SAP S4 for HANA / SAP CAR / Industry Certification.
Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent required.
Must have excellent partnership skills and must be able to work with a highly diverse workforce, domestically and internationally.
Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
Proficient in Visio.
Proficient in Microsoft Project
Managing Director, Business Transformation & IT
Sheri first joined The Connors Group in 2002. Her genuine commitment to finding the best outcomes for her clients and candidates has resulted in establishing long term, trust-based partnerships. Sheri believes that above all, clients value results and responsiveness in any partner. A high level of service is always required in recruiting, and asking the right questions about an opportunity helps ensure talent is functionally capable and culturally aligned to their needs.
Candidates value that Sheri always takes the time to understand their career goals… because an opportunity represents more than just a job description. Additionally, candidates are always very appreciative of constant follow up and updates to encourage them through the application process. Maintaining two-way communication for interview management and post-hire follow up; she believes it’s always important to empower others through honest feedback.
Making her clients happy is the most rewarding part of the job! Working with an organization to fill their “top spot” and leveraging her consulting expertise in building out their team… This is a scenario that’s occurred multiple times and something she is certainly proud of in her career. She also loves that she has effectively established and maintained her network. Managing to build relationships over the decades and watch individuals grow in their careers – these are accomplishments that have been incredibly rewarding!
Career goals include continuing to learn and grow, build new client relationships, and develop new practice areas. To be positioned in the market as the go-to person for hiring needs in technology, digital, and business transformation - always both from a consulting and full-time standpoint! Outside of work, Sheri loves to travel! Art, theatre, film, jazz, palates, hiking, cycling, and Star Trek (yes – she’s a Trekkie!) are all interests! A favorite quote – “Nobody ever died wishing they spent more time at the office!”