Sr. Manager Digital Marketing, Affiliate Partnership
5 Marine View Plaza, Suite 212 Jersey City, NJ 07310 | Direct Hire
The Sr. Manager Digital Marketing & Partnerships is responsible for managing the one of the company' s revenue producing website and business. This includes increasing revenue and profit margin through referrals, advertising and other partnerships. A successful candidate will be successful by infusing fresh ideas and strategies that align with the business vision and focus as well as ensuring we are exceeding partnership expectations and maximizing onsite revenue.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, TASKS:
• Own full ROI, budgeting and forecasting for channels. Communication of progress against the plan and revenue objectives to senior management
• Lead the Unigo team to achieve desired goals and objectives
• Consumer focused oversight of the company website, UX, improving onsite revenue optimization and traffic growth
• Drive a responsive design agenda, ensuring website experiences render seamlessly
• Gather key insights into customer behavior to find their unmet & unspoken needs
• Develop data based marketing plans that optimize traffic by source, accounting for things such as revenue per visit and LTV
• Develop relationships with partners to maintain and grow existing revenue deals
• Routinely measure the effectiveness and value of partnerships and collaborations
• Strategically grow the business by seeking out new possible new partners, including assessment of partner alignment with need, contacting partners, developing proposals and negotiating deals
• Develop custom campaign strategies to deliver on partner needs
CRITICAL CORE COMPETENCIES
• Must have good math skills and understand and follow direct marketing practices
• Ability to prepare and analyze campaign and test effectiveness and make actionable decisions
• Proven track record of managing media, partner relationships, team management, and related disciplines
• Ability to leverage partners into a profitable and high quality relationship
• Self-starter with strong analytical skills. Must pay great attention to detail, take initiative, and work well independently.
• Proven ability to recognize industry change, develop understanding of long-term implications, and deliver recommended strategies for new business opportunities
• Must be willing to roll up his/her sleeves and get into the weeds
• Positive management approach, team player who can manage marketing campaigns and grow the business strategically
• Excellent communications skills: the ability to develop rapport and credibility across the organization and promote ideas and proposals persuasively
• Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
• 10+ years of experience, including experience managing a P&L
• Online marketing / affiliate management experience
• Must have achieved a Bachelors degree, Masters is a Plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong work ethic
• Proficiency in excel, power point and word is essential
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!