Sr. Director, CRM, Loyalty
One Park Ave New York, NY 10016
What you’ ll do:
In a context where our CRM foundations are strong and built, your mission is to accelerate 360° customer experience and create a unique, meaningful customer journey. You’ ll contribute to our customer obsession, key pillar of the Group strategy.
- Partner with our internal stakeholders, sales teams, beauty advisors, customer care to manage all campaigns and ensure a consistent experience for our customers
- Go beyond managing clients to nurturing trust with the people who come into contact with our brand.
- Ensure that our customers are experiencing the same service by coordinating all levels of customer contact.
- Define and implement data capture, contact plans and loyalty programs for all touchpoints & devices.
- Oversee the Customer Care Team to ensure our customers consistently receive the most memorable experience.
- Contribute to improving business performance.
- Passionate about customer engagement
- Digitally-minded with an awareness of online trends and innovations
- Customer-focused, results-oriented and brand-addicted
- Good with numbers and have strong analytical skills
- Able to manage people and transversal relationships
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges
- A 10 to 12 year background in CRM both on and offline
- A significant experience in the retail environment
- A good knowledge about at least one Campaign Management tool: Salesforce, Adobe Campaign. Cognos would be a plus.
- An expertise in using email marketing tools and content management systems
- An excellent communicator and project manager
- Standout brands
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!