Sr. Digital Graphic Designer
285 Madison Ave, Suite 1200 New York, NY 10017
Senior Digital Graphic Designer, Direct Response
A leading independent beauty company, is hiring a Direct Graphic Designer
As a Senior Digital Graphic Designer for Paid Advertisements at The Company, you will be part of our in-house Creative team developing exceptional interactive and graphic design solutions for The Company’ s digital experiences, with predominant focus on paid social. Your contribution to the strategic development of our Brand will be focused on establishing a stronger consumer base with the help of passionate and attractive digital designs.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
• Use business goals and brand strategy to design paid social advertisements and display ads that drive customer acquisition and engagement. Create compelling layouts through excellent use of typography, color and photography that reflect the brand.
• Optimize for performance using direct response and digital user-experience best practices to iterate, innovate and test different creative concepts.
• Be able to concept creative ideas and bring them to life. Brief and source new photography, GIFS, and cinemographs and other engaging content, while upholding brand identity guidelines.
Manage the creative workflow of all campaigns. Develop tools and processes to continuously improve efficiency and quality.
• Collaborate with Copy, Design and Social channel managers teams to gather learnings and create on-brand content.
• Stay up to date on social and digital updates and innovations. Adapt and innovate as necessary.
• Develop and adapt work with feedback, consolidating across stakeholders.
• Work efficiently under fast-paced deadlines, proactively getting briefs with feedback to be clear on the direction and minimize rounds.
Key Elements for Success & Education
• BS/BA degree required
• 7+ years of agency or brand design experience required in direct response.
• Expert-level experiences with Adobe CC Programs, Sketch, AfterEffects, HTML/CSS a plus.
• UX experience and understanding.
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!