Sr. Data Analytics Auditor (1900006B)
4901 Kesslerville Rd Easton, PA 18040
The Senior Data Analytic Auditor is needed to execute and support the overall data analytic strategy for the internal audit department.
The person will bring data-driven and analytic insight to support the quality of audits as well as predictive modeling to identify emerging risks for the company. The candidate will bring machine learning and robotic process automation to the team to help streamline audits and improve efficiency within the department.
· Build data visualization tools to dynamically communicate trends and issues to the internal audit team to test
· Assist in improving the efficiency of audit implementation with proactive, data-oriented scoping
· Identify key trends and outliers in data to forecast emerging risks
· Build data modules to monitor emerging risks and looks for changes
· Bring advanced analytic techniques and machine learning for fraud detection
· Look for processes where robotic process automation can be used and implement
· Work with IA team to expand samples to the full population, smarter sampling techniques, audit efficiency
· Apply query, data exploration, basic statistical methods, and visualization techniques to highlight value-driven business insights and improve data quality
EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENT:
· Bachelor’ s degree in a relevant major (Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Computer / Data Science, Statistics, etc)
· 8-10 years of direct experience in using data analytic tools at an advanced level involving script development, including applied working experience3 in audit, internal controls, or risk management
· Well established understanding of audit principles and testing methodologies
· Ability to apply advanced analytic concepts to improve business outcomes
· Ability to build analytic tools to be used by the team to analyze results and opportunities
· Advanced proficiency in spreadsheets, open source data analytics, and processing tools
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience with one or more data analytic / data visualization tool (Power BI, Tableau, IDEA, SQU, Qlikview, Alteryx, ACL, etc)
· Experience with database architecture and data modeling
· Experience with Lawson M3/ BPCS a plus
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.