Sr. Business Analyst
Union, NJ 07083
Seeking a Sr. BA Analyst for client’ s eCommerce and Mobile Technologies IT division. Under the direction of the Delivery Manager and workstream leadership, the Sr. Business Analyst will capture and document functional and non-functional requirements elicitation for prioritized initiatives. This role also provides an effective liaison between the business departments, various IT departments, as well as, external vendors providing IT related services. As a Sr. Business Analyst for the team you must be able to do following:
• Participate in Iterative/Agile development of solutions based on acceptance criteria and design.
• Understand critical business processes supporting business, interview internal and external customers to gather requirements.
• Elicit, capture and analyze the project’ s business requirements into user stories, detailed functional specifications, user interface specifications, and general system requirements.
• Participate in all aspects of IT Agile project development; including Scrum, Backlog Grooming and Sprint Planning & Demos to ensure projects are continuously moving forward.
• Participation in all cycles of project release, including Discovery, delivery and post release support.
• Lead/participate in proof of concept demonstrations to gain early feedback and inform product strategy and for ensuring smooth adoption.
• Define the traceability structure for any user story developed for any business features.
• Identify gaps in data requirements between as-is and to be states. Model the data requirements to ensure that the data will support the new solution. .
• Communicate continuously and effectively with external business partners and internal teams to articulate a project' s comprehensive requirements.
• Collaborate with UX designers, developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs while not impacting customer experience.
• Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team with participation of team members including the product owners, designers, and testers.
• Striving for excellence in project delivery, thinking in terms of product development.
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.