Sr. Analyst Analytics
134 W 29th New York, NY 10001 New York, NY 10001
Sr. Analyst/Manager Supply Chain Analytics
Key Areas of Contribution
- Background and Experience in implementing and managing Statistical Forecasting Systems
- Experience in Collaborative Forecasting Planning and Replenishment process
- Ability to aggregate raw data into clean feed to the forecasting system
- Analyze forecasting output and accuracy
- Statistical Safety Stock vs. Service Level Analysis and Improvement
- Ability to test different forecasting models and improve forecast accuracy
- Collaborate with Sales, observe & include industry trends and recommend necessary adjustments to baseline time series forecasting
Supply Chain Analytics
- Inventory modeling and simulation of future state based on forecast, available inventory, incoming inventory and future purchase orders.
- Create, validate and improve potential lost sales metrics and its accuracy
- Define and create product lifecycle by SKU/Collection/Portfolio to predict future state product mix and recommend appropriate inventory investments
- Analyze historical product attributes to improve new product introduction and rollout
- Standardize Supplier performance data and create Supplier Scorecard.
- Create and improve exception-based inventory/logistics management dashboard
- Define, create and establish standardized Inventory KPIs for history, current and future state
- Define and create standardized datasets to feed Inventory Management System
- Warehouse Operations Analytics
- SKU-Bin Location Layout Optimization
- Modeling and Simulation of major warehouse operations to predict shipment capacity/duration, receipt and put-away capacity/duration.
- Shipment Flow Analysis by stages to identify operational bottlenecks
- Define, create and publish warehouse operational KPIs
- Strategize with warehouse operations to work towards dynamic receipt scheduling and live unloading.
- Labor Forecasting based on time-study standards and daily demand forecast
- Bachelors or Masters in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics, Data Science/Analytics, Economics or other Engineering streams
- SQL and Experience in MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle or others database systems
- Forecasting, Statistical Analysis and Inventory Replenishment Modeling experience
- General Programming experience handling heavy datasets
- Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing experience
- Relevant work experience
Recruiting Dir., Retail, Apparel, Beauty & Luxury Industry
Tara joined the Connors Group team in 2018 as Recruiting Director, Retail, Apparel, Beauty & Luxury Industry Specialist. She believes clients value a recruiter who is curious, fast, efficient, honest and a brand ambassador. They want to ensure that the candidate they are getting is the right fit for their brand or business. Because Tara has been in retail in many different roles for 26 years, she offers the ability to anticipate the questions a candidate may ask, so that she can interview like a subject matter expert. As the candidate's very first interaction with the company, it is critical to represent the brand and company in the best way possible. Tara knows candidates value a recruiter who is friendly, honest, has exceptional follow-up skills and gives sound career advise. She understands the ins and outs on how to run a business from both a sales perspective and operational perspective. Knowledge of the roles she recruits for allows her to quickly assess if someone is right and ready for the role. And because she has also been the "candidate," Tara appreciates the importance of follow-up. There is nothing worse than experiencing radio silence after you've gone through the interview process. Good news or bad news, she won't leave you guessing.
Tara is most proud of her legacy of talent, possessing the ability to identify, select and retain top professionals. She has developed and coached individuals on a consistent basis, and nothing gives her greater satisfaction than watching teams succeed and move on to bigger and better things! She is also proud of the fact that she opened 17 stores with e.l.f. Cosmetics in a year and half. In her over two years with e.l.f. she helped create and structure how the stores run today, from both a service and staffing perspective, to the operational way in which they function. Really having to become a jack of all trades; she is very proud of what was accomplished there.
A career goal is to be seen as an HR expert in the recruiting field. Tara wants to leverage her experience in running stores, HR and Learning & Development to reach a broader scope of candidates. Her desire is to build trust with the hiring managers and HR so that they think of our company first before going to any other recruiting firm. In speaking to some fun facts, when not at work, she likes to spend as much time outdoors as possible; and loves to run, bike, hike and ski. A Long Island resident, Tara is a lacrosse mom and can be found on the field every weekend cheering on her 3 kids. Her husband is a Battalion Chief for the FDNY in the Bronx. Tara also loves sitting on the beach while reading a good book!