Sr Salesforce Developer
Parsippany, NJ 07054
We are seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer with an expert level of knowledge in Salesforce development platform.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will perform analysis, design, development, testing and documentation of Salesforce solutions. In addition, this developer will partner with the business and IT team in helping define Salesforce strategy and future state capabilities.
The Salesforce Developer must be capable of working on extremely complex applications and projects and should have worked in at least two full implementations with Salesforce.
- The Ideal candidate will be part of an agile team implementing and supporting Salesforce for various business units
- Work with the BA and SA to understand the business needs and technical design specifications and deliver the solution
- Understand the out of the box functionality of Sales, Service and Marketing cloud and configure the system and customize only when required
- Able to customize, configure Salesforce.com using Lightning component, APEX, Visual Force, API, and workflows using the industry best practices
- Responsible for Salesforce Administration, Deployment and Release management
- Utilize continuous integration and continuous deployment tools for Salesforce.com
- Support integration and data quality activities
- Actively participate in the SCRUM ceremonies
- Utilize the data loader or similar tool to load data from other CRM systems i.e. MS Dynamics 365
- Guides and directs the work of other team members who may perform similar or related work
- Facilitates the development of cross-functional skills among team members
- Serves as a mentor/developmental advisor and/or training resource while working with implementation partners
- Researches new technologies and best practices. Advises and recommends changes to existing IT policies, procedures, and strategy.
- Contribute to the development of best practices and standards
Level Based Competencies
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent Decision-Making Skills
- Excellent Collaboration Skills
- Initiates Self Action
- Very Strong Skills in Building Working Relationships
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Expert knowledge in Sales Cloud, Service and Marketing Cloud
- Expert knowledge in AppExchange tools for data quality
- Good knowledge of migration into Salesforce from other CRM systems
- Good knowledge of Community Cloud
- Good knowledge of integration platforms like Mulesoft
- Ability to work on multiple complex assignments as a team member and team leader
- Solid understanding and proven track record leveraging industry best practices and standards, ITIL, Agile and DevOps
- Strong collaborative skills to work across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to effectively communicate and report to different levels within and outside the IT Organization
- Strong Vendor Management Skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of experience in IT specifically CRM
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce platform
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile Environment
- Salesforce Administration and Platform Developer Certifications in Lightning preferred
- Experience working with MS Dynamics CRM 365 preferred
Managing Director, Business Transformation & IT
Sheri first joined The Connors Group in 2002. Her genuine commitment to finding the best outcomes for her clients and candidates has resulted in establishing long term, trust-based partnerships. Sheri believes that above all, clients value results and responsiveness in any partner. A high level of service is always required in recruiting, and asking the right questions about an opportunity helps ensure talent is functionally capable and culturally aligned to their needs.
Candidates value that Sheri always takes the time to understand their career goals… because an opportunity represents more than just a job description. Additionally, candidates are always very appreciative of constant follow up and updates to encourage them through the application process. Maintaining two-way communication for interview management and post-hire follow up; she believes it’s always important to empower others through honest feedback.
Making her clients happy is the most rewarding part of the job! Working with an organization to fill their “top spot” and leveraging her consulting expertise in building out their team… This is a scenario that’s occurred multiple times and something she is certainly proud of in her career. She also loves that she has effectively established and maintained her network. Managing to build relationships over the decades and watch individuals grow in their careers – these are accomplishments that have been incredibly rewarding!
Career goals include continuing to learn and grow, build new client relationships, and develop new practice areas. To be positioned in the market as the go-to person for hiring needs in technology, digital, and business transformation - always both from a consulting and full-time standpoint! Outside of work, Sheri loves to travel! Art, theatre, film, jazz, palates, hiking, cycling, and Star Trek (yes – she’s a Trekkie!) are all interests! A favorite quote – “Nobody ever died wishing they spent more time at the office!”