Sr Project Manager
1 Campus Dr Parsippany, NJ 07054 | Contract
We are looking for a Sr PM that has Agile and Iterative experience.
The projects the person will be taking over are in the Workday Expense and Credit Card program implementation. So if they have prior experience with this that would be ideal.
Sr Project Manager with Agile/Iterative experience - We are looking for a candidate who has hands on experience with BOTH methodologies above - not just training on the topics. A
Additionally, the candidates should have demonstrated experience in these methodologies in the past 3-5 years
To reiterate the requirements of this role -
- Ability to join the team - be the leader on a project and proactively own and resolve all issues/ items that arise out of a project. Types of projects vary across APP DEV.
- Knowledge of standard Project Management tools are a must such as MS Project, Jira, Trello, to name a few
- Have executed projects through the full SDLC lifecycle
- Ability to manage a matrixed project team
- PMP Certification Preferred
- CA-PPM/Clarity experience a plus
- Contract to Hire opportunity
- Undergraduate degree required for Full-Time Employment Consideration
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in the role of Project Manager of a project effort
NOTE: What we have found is that many times candidates that have the title ' Technical Project Manager' do not have the experience running a full life cycle project and have been Technical Leads on prior project efforts. These individuals are not a good fit for the Senior Project Management roles we are looking to fill.
**We do review the candidates LinkedIn profile to ensure consistency with the submitted resume. Inconsistencies in titles/roles and time periods raise a concern for us.
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!