Sr. Manager, CRM & Loyalty
Cranbury, NJ 08512
We are seeking a Sr. Manager, CRM & Loyalty for an exciting new role to partner with the VP of Marketing to create and embed customer-driven strategies into all aspects of the business, turning customer data and insights into actionable strategies, building customer journeys and segmentation, and orchestrating audiences for multi-channel campaign execution.
He /she will play an active role in the setup and deployment, and vendor selections of CRM/CDP & loyalty platforms, lead the design, execution, and measurement of ongoing CRM initiatives, launch and manage our first loyalty programs, manage weekly/monthly/annual departmental calendars, and drive a roadmap to enable continuous testing and optimization and maximize consumers’ lifetime value, retention, loyalty, and advocacy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and execution of CRM initiatives and Loyalty marketing to optimize retention, win-back, personalization and promotional strategies.
- Oversee the development, execution and analysis of CRM campaigns, including customer segmentation, behavior-based and triggered messaging and analysis, offer management and communication and more.
- Analyze customer data, defining actionable segments and creating targeted lifetime value/customer life-cycle engagement campaigns and programs.
- Use data-backed measurement and analysis to constantly test, refine and scale campaigns.
- Partner with digital counterparts to develop engaging digital communication to convert and retain qualified customers through each brand’ s social networks, email subscribers and media remarketing.
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to integrate Loyalty seamlessly into a single cohesive marketing and activation calendar.
- Identify usability and feature enhancements to consumer touchpoints (e.g. web, email, social) and work with Digital Marketing, Analytics and Engineering teams to evaluate ROI and phased feature/functionality implementation roadmap.
- Monitor competitor CRM and Loyalty programs, testing and adopting best practices to continuously improve program performance and value.
- Partner with Sales Training and Operations to implement CRM strategies and support executional excellence at Team Member level.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree, with advanced degree a plus.
- 7+ years of CRM and/or Loyalty marketing experience in a retail business
- Experience with digital deployment of CRM & Loyalty programs, and driving long term customer value.
- Adaptable, analytical thinker who can work both strategically as well as in a hands-on/executional capacity.
- Self-motivated and independent, with the ability to influence others without direct control.
- Experience with A/B Testing
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics platform
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Contact strategy development and execution preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!