Sr Business Analyst
Union, NJ 07083
Seeking a Business Analyst within the Store Technologies Team.
This individual will grow to have a deep knowledge of our business processes and how Point-Of-Sale is integrating with other systems to achieve company’ s upcoming initiatives. The role requires ability to face-off to a diverse base of user-groups to solicit requirements and manage expectations as to what is achievable within realistic time frames by applying project management skills.
• Experience in driving the product features from Discovery to Delivery.
• Ability to facilitate Requirements/Design/Test workshops between diverse teams.
• Ability to clearly define/write detailed business requirements including functional/non-functional.
• Outstanding communications skills; able to articulate complex technical topics for non-technical audiences.
• End-to-End understanding of project lifecycle – defining scope and requirements clearly through testing and system implementation.
• Alignment and partnership building with multiple technology and business partners.
• Experience working in Waterfall, Agile Methodologies.
• Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate business units.
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and keeps the Timeline Intact.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• Experience in managing Project plans and must have experience with tools like MS
Required Skills to be successful at this Role:
• Self-starter, Pro-active, Flexible, can-do attitude.
• Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
• Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
• Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
• Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
• Working knowledge of MS office, MS Project, Visio and related tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts.
Required qualifications: •
• Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or any related field.
• Master’ s degree in Business Administration is a plus.
• 5+ Years of Experience is required.
• 5+ Years of Business Analyst Experience is required.
• Working knowledge and experience with customer facing technical solutions space.
• Retail Experience required, and experience with minimum of 3 years POS and Payments systems is preferred.
• Able to interact at various levels and with various stakeholder types (business, technical, and managerial
Meet Your Recruiter
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.