Sr. Administrator- AIX LINUX
Union, NJ 07083
Good idea about networks, databases is required. Expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in AIX and Linux Administration
- Installing Upgrades
- Installing Patches
- Installations and License Management
- Proficient in Shell Scripting and PERL
- Working knowledge of DB2 and Data Migrations
- Configuration Management
- Understanding of Networking, Data Transfers and optimization
- Working knowledge of scheduler(s)
- Good communication skills (English) are required
- Knowledge of Tivoli is desired
- Knowledge of C, C++, Java is desired
Meet Your Recruiter
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.