Anywhere, CT 06010
About the Role
Our primary objective for this position is to find enthusiastic candidates who have a solid base of technical skills, exposure to software development, and are interested in building their knowledge of IRM. IRM is a fast-growing segment within both public and private sectors and if you have the interest and technical skills, our client will introduce you to the world of IRM.
The focus of this role is developing and deploying IRM solutions on the ServiceNow and RSA Archer platforms. ServiceNow and RSA Archer are enterprise class leaders in the IRM space and our client is a premier specialist ServiceNow and RSA Archer partner.
Selected candidates will start by learning about our client, their business and securing the necessary training and certifications to join our project teams. As a ServiceNow and RSA Archer IRM Solution Developer, you will learn to build exceptional solutions for our clients based on gathering their requirements, designing and building the right solution, thorough testing, as well as training the end users on how to use the solution. You will further develop your communication skills (both written and verbal) by working alongside Management Consultants, Program Managers, IRM Architects, and IRM Stakeholders to become an experienced and effective communicator.
The right candidates will like taking on new challenges, solving problems, continuous learning and working in a collaborative team environment.
· Participate on project teams that define, design, and develop IRM solutions on the ServiceNow and RSA Archer platforms based on requirements gathered from various clients
· Configure and code solutions for clients under the guidance of a Senior IRM Consultant
· Prepare Requirement, Design, or Test Plan documents as part of the project
· Help define and estimate sprints for Agile projects
· Provide guidance and instruction on showing end users how to use the solution that has been built for them
· Demonstrate problem-solving skills as part of designing and developing IRM solutions
· University degree or college diploma in Computer Science, Technology, Software Development, Business Information Sciences, or other degree / diploma related to software programming or coding, or equivalent experience
· 2-4 years’ experience working in software development, software support, IT Support, or business analysis
· Experience with the ServiceNow and/or RSA Archer platforms a plus
· Experience with GRC solutions, in particular ServiceNow, RSA Archer, Metricstream, Rsam, Openpages, etc. is a strong asset
· Exposure to software development such as Agile, story development, and sprints
· Exposure to DevOps an asset
· Exposure to source code control (e.g., GitHub)
· Experience developing in Javascipt and working with RESTful APIs, Web Services, SOAP a plus
· Experience with languages such as AngularJS, Jelly an asset
· Exposure to ServiceNow Automated Test Framework (ATF), testing software, developing test plans, or regression testing
· Familiarity with database concepts and experience in query languages such as SQL, MySQL, MSSQL, or Oracle
· Experience working in a team setting such as a project team, support team or business team
· Solid writing skills for Requirement documents, Design documents, Test Plans, and related documents
· Excellent social and communication skills with the ability to work with 3-7 people productively on a project
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Pattie joined the Connors Group team in 2017. Knowing how it’s important to always try and make the right impression with each interaction; Pattie personally feels that clients look for a Recruiter who demonstrates honesty, integrity, as well as trust. When proactively developing a strategic partnership, clients want to know that they can depend on you to deliver the most qualified candidates for their current openings. As a recruiter, she embodies that value in demonstrating passion in her work; evident as they encounter the level of excitement in describing past achievements or enthusiasm in approach to find the most qualified talent for their team!
Pattie strongly feels that candidates prefer that their career is centered around their quality of life. The chance to express preferences for a new job while feeling secure helps encourage them to do what they do best. Quality candidates like to be presented with long-term opportunities where they can see how their skills align with each company. Alternately, people who just feel comfortable tend to base any opportunity on what they currently need in order to make ends meet. Pattie embodies these values by matching the candidate to a position that provides an opportunity to learn, progress, and contribute to the company. Team work is always very key when it comes to empowering an individual to hone their expertise; allowing them the chance to grow within any organization.
Summoning the courage and strength to start her own business while also starting a family is something Pattie is very proud of. Obtaining that perfect balance is always a key challenge, but you need to totally embrace it in order to overcome it. A Director at her former company referred to her as “fearless” …and while she never thought of herself like that, hearing the complement did make her very proud! Her goal is to continue to have a stimulating career; providing open, supportive collaboration to inspire opportunity in the market. She would like to be positioned as someone who is focused on fostering strength in others! Outside of the office, Pattie loves skiing with her family… typically taking a trip out west every year. Going bike riding and taking family vacations are great. She loves summers at a Long Island beach home, going fishing with her boys and spending time at the pool and at the beach!