Union, NJ 07083
Solution Architect for the order management team includes
- Effectively communicate and work within a cross-functional team to coordinate and complete a large-scale Returns Logistics implementation.
- Responsible for the solution design, delivery, implementation, configuration, value-add opportunities including any third party applications integrated with order management.
- Drives and facilitates the right discussions that identify business solutions in relation to current and future technology landscape
- Leads solution optioning and recommendations around complex solutions within the returns and order management domain
- Works closely with solution/technical architects to deliver solution architecture artifacts needed for solution architecture approach deliverable
- Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications.
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to support business process redesign in line with service oriented solution and technology capabilities.
- Create documentation that will assist with organizational change management, including training of post go-live support team.
- 5+ years of Solution Design experience in returns management in retail industry a must
- Demonstrated experience with providing solutions specifically with large-scale transformation programs involving business and process organization and cloud technology components.
- Ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations.
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion who thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Retail experience a plus.
- Manhattan Associates Order management experience a plus.
- SQL, XML, XSLT experience a plus
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.