250 Clearbrook Rd #240 Elmsford, NY 10523 | Direct Hire
Design, develop and implement new programs and processes in an environment responding quickly to dynamic business and competitive requirements. Development of new processes and front end interfaces and maintenance of the existing ERP system. Develop, coordinate, implement and manage all EDI-related developments for the company.
- Management of projects in all aspects of project outlining, specification development, project estimation, programming development, testing, user community demonstration and testing, documentation and installation protocols.
- Responsible for analyzing and designing specifications used for enhancements and extensions in EDI applications, interfaces and mappings. Coordinate all EDI testing, implementations and upgrades.
- Management of complete and partial project life cycles.
- Develop programming for automated processes and processes with user interface front ends.
- Develop database-driven reporting for end users and external customers in various document, file and data exchange formats.
- Develop programming for data exchange processes including but not limited to web site, EDI and ecommerce platforms.
- Maintenance and feature changes to existing processes and interfaces on the ERP system.
- Customize and integrate peripherals and 3rd party software into the ERP system.
- Provide user support for issues with the ERP system.
- Provide occasional support to the user community for desktop hardware, software and network issues.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s Degree or a degree from a certified technical institute.
- At least 2 years’ experience developing in an ERP system environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience developing applications using an SQL or SQL type database.
- Experience working with EDI technologies.
- Possess the ability to take direction when defining project development and also be able to work independently to set project and business priorities.
- Experience with any of the following development environments is desired but not required: Intersystems Cache, Multivalue databases, Visual Basic, Java and PHP.
- Experience with any of the following data exchange formats is desired: EDI and Intersystems Ensemble.
Jackie Connors co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been pivotal in building this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Jackie has over 20 years experience placing IT professionals, with the past seven years focused on information technology and eCommerce executives within the retail and apparel markets.
Jackie believes that building solid relationships with clients and candidates is the key to success. She always takes the time to listen, because she is truly interested in the needs of her clients and candidates. That's also how she has built her in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
Prior to founding The Connors Group, Jackie was a Managing Partner at Jesse Garon Associates, where she became an expert in developing high-production recruitment strategies. Her methods utilize strategic sourcing as well as extensive networking to qualify and assess information technology and upper level management candidates. She is creative in her approach, which yields her clients the results they are looking for.