150 Meadowlands Pkwy Secaucus, NJ 07094 | Direct Hire
· Work with business users and analysts to analyze business requirements and develop functional specs
· Create technical specifications to support functional requirements
· Architect and design solutions, including the design of data structures and data transformations
· Programming in C# using the Microsoft Visual Studio environment to develop browser based internal applications
· Programming SQL / Stored Procedures in Microsoft SQL Server
· Development of reports using Microsoft SSRS
· Management of source code using GIT
· Support and maintenance of existing applications
Development of data integrations and system interfaces
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor' s degree from a four-year college or university; or 5+ years related experience and/or training within a retail environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with great interpersonal dispositions and communication skills
· Proven track record of getting things done within a fast, paced, changing environment
· Three or more years of database development work on the Microsoft SQL Server platform
· Knowledge of Data Warehousing and BI reporting concepts
· Experience using MS SQL SSRS to develop reports is required
· Experience developing applications in Microsoft Visual Studio and C# is required
· Experience using MS SQL SSIS to design ETL integrations, and MS SQL SSAS to design data cubes is desired
· Knowledge of the MVC development framework is desired
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.