Senior Web Developer- Digital Commerce
150 Meadowlands Pkwy Suite 403 Secaucus, NJ 07094 | Direct Hire
The Senior Web Developer will work closely with the Digital business team to identify opportunities for making functional improvements to the Client’ s e-commerce website.
• Work collaboratively with the Digital team to design and develop functional improvements to the e-commerce website.
• Work with business users and analysts to analyze business requirements and develop functional specs.
Work with our 3rd party e-commerce system integrator to discuss proposed solutions, collaborate on technical designs, test and implement changes.
• Create technical specifications to support functional requirements.
• Architect and design solutions, including the design of objects.
• Development of code that make use of RESTful API calls and data interchange formats such as JSON and XML.
• Work with our 3rd party e-commerce system integrator to discuss proposed solutions, collaborate on technical designs, test and implement changes.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- -Bachelor' s degree from a four-year college or university; or 5+ years related experience and/or training within a retail environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- -Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with great interpersonal dispositions and communication skills
- -Proven track record of getting things done within a fast, paced, changing environment
- -Knowledge of the Microsoft SQL Server database platform is a plus
- -Experience using MS SQL SSRS to develop reports is a plus
- -Experience developing applications in Microsoft Visual Studio and C# is a plus
- -Knowledge of the MVC development framework is a plus style.
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.