Senior Specialist, Loyalty Program Operations
485 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10017 | Direct Hire
Senior Specialist, Loyalty Program Operations
Reports to Director, Loyalty Program Management
Location: New York
FLSA Status: Exempt
Key Goals & Objectives
The Senior Specialist, Loyalty Program Operations will be responsible for the ongoing operations and oversight of s customer Loyalty Program, Our program. As Our program continues to be an priority, the incumbent will oversee and manage all processes associated with the Loyalty program to maximize value proposition fulfilment and ensure a best-in-class customer experience. This individual will be the key business liaison between and program vendors and manage all Our program program reporting as well as the expense budget.
The Senior Specialist, Loyalty Program Operations will be specifically responsible for:
• Developing and managing day-to-day operations of Our program program including back-end system interface and rewards management to ensure a best in class product and customer experience
• Partnering with global team to ensure a seamless transition to new rewards platform and membership benefits
• Defining and ensuring ongoing adherence to loyalty program business rules
• Managing the annual expense budgeting process including processing monthly invoice reconciliation
Requirements & Experiences
• BA/BS required
• 1-3 years of experience in loyalty or similar program administration
• Experience in global program management and/or operations
• Some Salesforce experience preferred
Skills & Abilities
• Motivated, self-starter with the ability to think and work independently
• Creative problem solving and sound decision making abilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and self-manage multiple projects, prioritize, take initiative, and follow-up
• Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines
• Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization and member hotels
• High level of personal accountability and results orientation
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!