Senior Software Architect
New York, NY 10005
Client is currently seeking a Senior Software Architect to join our Product Development team. We are looking for an individual who has the experience to make sound architectural decisions that support long-term success, as well as a passion for working with code hands-on. This position is full-time and located in our New York City headquarters, in the heart of Midtown Manhattan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues, and providing technical leadership within the Product Development team. The ideal applicant will able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and excel at managing multiple concurrent initiatives. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an impressive coding and architectural design background, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Design, develop, and execute software solutions to satisfy business objectives
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our Product Development team
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance, and end users to produce high quality software solutions
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Conduct code reviews of other development resources
- 7+ years of hands-on software engineering experience with at least 3 years in progressive software architecture
- Deep understanding of modern systems architecture, cloud computing, cutting-edge open source technology, and developing and maintaining technology platforms
- Passion and ability to debug, troubleshoot, and resolve complex performance and operational issues
- Experienced in taking a lead role in building complex end-to-end software systems that have been delivered to clients
- Experienced in interfacing with outsourced software development partners to ensure quality of deliverables and alignment with core architecture
- Familiarity with our current stack: AngularJS, React, Microsoft C#.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, AWS
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Work from home flexibility
- Beautiful, modern open office space with terrace overlooking Bryant Park, conveniently located from Grand Central Station, Penn Station, and the Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Comfortable work furnishings with sit-stand desks and ergonomic chairs
- Casual and friendly work environment
- Free snacks and refreshments
Recruiting Director, Cyber Security, Mobile & Infrastructure
Caroline joined the Connors Group in 2004 and is focused on recruiting for Cyber Security, Mobile & Infrastructure job opportunities. A confident communicator who is strongly motivated to succeed, Caroline relates warmly with others; easily establishing relationships with everyone she interacts with.
She believes that clients value consistency in delivering a certain caliber of talent and results in filling their critical vacancies. Paying close attention to their needs and delivering solutions that match their talent expectations is how she embodies quality service for the businesses that she works with! Candidates value relationships committed to truth, understanding of their needs, knowledge of the hiring landscape, and results. She delivers that by motivating the potential in others; connecting proficiency with possibilities!
Caroline is proud that - with her help… many of her candidates land their dream job and the companies she worked with land their dream candidate! She loves her job because of the positive influence imparted onto others. The impact of a recruiter is twofold: first, you can literally change the life of an individual by placing them in their dream job, and second, you can effectively change the direction and the success of a corporation with a single great hire in a key job (i.e. recruiting a young Derek Jeter to your baseball team.)
Continue to relate easily to others, communicate with candor, and find and place “top notch” candidates; are all long-term career goals. In addition, Caroline aims to be positioned in the market as a recruiter specialized in infrastructure and security placements. Caroline is bilingual in English and Spanish. She loves running, Pilates, nutrition, The New York Yankees and spending time with her family outside of the office.