Senior Project Manager (2)
440 9th Ave 3rd Floor NY, NY 10001
New Project Management opportunity for 2 candidates who offers a strong LEADERSHIP presence, and have experience leading large scale initiatives - especially in the areas of eCommerce, Supply Chain and/or WorkDay.
Our client is an industry-leader with a global eCommerce presence. The position will report into the VP of Applications.
• Help define program requirements, scope, goals and deliverables in support of business goals and work with senior leadership and stakeholders for approvals
• Help research technology solutions – external or internal, to meet the needs of the business
• Facilitate the full lifecycle planning and management of two or three projects/products to ensure they are delivered on-time, within budget and with the expected results.
• Build and maintain working relationships with business leaders, team members, vendors, and other departments involved in multiple projects
• Partner with Product Owners to understand their objectives and develop digital project portfolios that help them meet and exceed those objectives.
• Prepare and communicate project progress/status reports for Executive Management review. • Coordinate across functions to drive project objectives
• Identify risks and issues and develop mitigating strategies for stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner.
Qualifications: • Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, etc. or related field
• 5+ years’ or more of experience in the field of Agile Project/Program management
• Experience with implementation of large size software applications
• Strong functional knowledge of Corporate business functions. • Demonstrated relationship management skills. • Excellent communication and team building skills
• Experience managing programs and multiple projects with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment. • Team player a must
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!