15 OLYMPIC DRIVE ORANGEBURG, NY 10962
You will work with all departments of the company to design and develop client-server applications to meet their business needs, implementation and support of new CEGID POS and INFOR WMS systems.
What you’ ll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to the 5 pillars of strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
- Work closely with clients to define and analyze their business requirements, module and systems test, and obtain user acceptance, signoff.
- Design and develop new client/server applications to support all areas of the business.
- Develop business reports using IBM Cognos BI.
- Implementation and support of CEGID POS and INFOR WMS systems.
- Make enhancements to existing applications and responsible for report generation and distribution.
- Curious, with the desire to learn constantly.
- Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team.
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges.
- A Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft C#
- Strong analytical and design skills.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and methodologies.
- SQL Server (Transact-SQL / SSIS / Stored Procedure Development)
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (XL, Word, …)
- Understanding of file transmission protocols, IP, FTP, and networking
- Knowledge and experience working with the AS400 IFS (Integrated File System)
- Knowledge of iSeries database, DB2, Navigator,
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (XL, Word, PowerPoint…)
- Experience implementing and supporting CEGID Point of Sale System.
- Experience working with INFOR Warehouse Management Systems software and WORKDAY Financial Systems.
- Working knowledge of IBM Cognos BI
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Position requires the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Standout brands
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.