Senior Network Infrastructure Manager
100 West 33rd Street Suite 1012 New York, NY 10001 | Direct Hire
Senior Network Infrastructure Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary responsibility of this role will be managing the work support the US organization across support, network, infrastructure, desktop and security. This role will also include project related assignments, including rolling out upgrades or new solutions (Hardware and Software) and integrating acquisitions.
• Manage team responsible for supporting networked servers, PCs, and printers located throughout 4 locations within the US / India and a nationwide remote sales force.
• Provide software support for applications including but not limited to Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2010, SQL Server, Adobe Suite, Cisco VPN, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Provides leadership and direction for equipment deployment and administration including PCs, Servers, Networking, and Wireless. Ensures adherence to company standards and departmental guidelines for hardware and software usage.
• Keeps business continuity/disaster recovery plan up to date.
• Ensures team adheres to security policies and manages threats and issues as they arise
• Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
• Manage third party level-1 helpdesk. Ensure service tickets are recorded and prioritized for resolution. Ability to review tickets and analyze problem areas for improvement.
• Acts as Project Manager for projects, work effort and resource requirements to complete project initiatives
• Selects and eventually manages vendor relationships, reviews statements of works, and helps support pricing negotiations
• Identifies process improvements and provides insight on continuous customer service enhancements.
• Responsible for managing, mentoring and coaching staff, performing annual reviews
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Experience includes, but is not limited to: Windows enterprise solution experience (AD, Exchange, SharePoint, RDS, IIS, MS SQL), virtualization with strong VMware knowledge and experience, patching and monitoring systems, deployment to Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS cloud and management, the ability to support security compliance with standards. General networking and security (firewalls, VPN) knowledge and experience.
• Ability to think and problem solve independently with an attention to detail
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
• Willingness to take ownership of problems and follow through to completion.
• Customer focused with ability to promptly answer support related email, phone calls, and other electronic communications. Communications is critical to the success of this role.
• Willingness to do some moderate travel.
5+ years of experience in IT management doing hands on network and system administration.
A Bachelors degree in Information Technology or a related field from an accredited institution is preferred.
• Vendor Management
• Back up and recovery
• IP Telephony
• Understanding of finance both capital and expense
• 5+ years of experience in IT management doing hands on network and system administration.
• A Bachelors degree in Information Technology or a related field from an accredited institution is preferred
Experience includes, but is not limited to: Windows enterprise solution experience (AD, Exchange, SharePoint, RDS, IIS, MS SQL), virtualization with strong VMware knowledge and experience, patching and monitoring systems, deployment to Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS cloud and management, the ability to support security compliance with latest FISMA and NIST and other industry standards. General networking and security (firewalls, VPN) knowledge and experience.
Recruiting Director, Cyber Security, Mobile & Infrastructure
Caroline joined the Connors Group in 2004 and is focused on recruiting for Cyber Security, Mobile & Infrastructure job opportunities. A confident communicator who is strongly motivated to succeed, Caroline relates warmly with others; easily establishing relationships with everyone she interacts with.
She believes that clients value consistency in delivering a certain caliber of talent and results in filling their critical vacancies. Paying close attention to their needs and delivering solutions that match their talent expectations is how she embodies quality service for the businesses that she works with! Candidates value relationships committed to truth, understanding of their needs, knowledge of the hiring landscape, and results. She delivers that by motivating the potential in others; connecting proficiency with possibilities!
Caroline is proud that - with her help… many of her candidates land their dream job and the companies she worked with land their dream candidate! She loves her job because of the positive influence imparted onto others. The impact of a recruiter is twofold: first, you can literally change the life of an individual by placing them in their dream job, and second, you can effectively change the direction and the success of a corporation with a single great hire in a key job (i.e. recruiting a young Derek Jeter to your baseball team.)
Continue to relate easily to others, communicate with candor, and find and place “top notch” candidates; are all long-term career goals. In addition, Caroline aims to be positioned in the market as a recruiter specialized in infrastructure and security placements. Caroline is bilingual in English and Spanish. She loves running, Pilates, nutrition, The New York Yankees and spending time with her family outside of the office.