Senior Marketing Manager
616 N Croft Avenue , #1 West Hollywood, CA 90048
The Senior Marketing Manager role is responsible for driving brand awareness, engagement and retention. This role is a new role to the team and is focused on bringing and leading big, bold, new idea generation, cultivation, and execution. Success in the role will come from a strong knowledge of omni-channel marketing channels, experience managing budgets to drive ROI and top line growth, and deep analytical skills. He/ she will partner closely with Ecommerce, Creative, Product Development, Finance and PR.
With over 5M website visitors, hundreds of thousands of social followers and newsletter subscriptions, and a strong following with celebrities and influencers, this role will be critical to driving brand awareness and cultivating our community loyalty.
This is an ideal role for you, if you are a marketing professional who:
- Has substantial knowledge of all advertising in all media- e.g., print, search, social, digital display, remarketing, email, affiliate, referrals, PR, influencers.
- Is ready to make an impact at the next level, but also will also roll up your sleeves to get it done.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and has an aptitude for multitasking.
- Gets excited by growth opportunities and works well in an early-stage business.
- Seeks new skills and enjoys getting feedback – the business is growing and so will you.
- Follows and is excited by current fashion, beauty and lifestyle trends.
- Wants to make an impact and has a global mindset with a passion for sustainability.
As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute brand marketing strategies, planning and tactics to drive acquisition and retention and increased AOV.
- Design and manage the budget, while prioritizing the initiatives to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and business growth.
- Bring big new bold ideas to the brand and identify new ways of driving brand awareness and engagement, in addition to launching new products and categories.
- Own all marketing activities including search, affiliates, social, digital, influencer campaigns, digital display/retargeting, digital advertising, email marketing, SMS, referral and loyalty programs.
- Source and manage internal and outside digital marketing resources.
- Ensure strategies are rooted in consumer insights and competitive data; conducting analytics and research as needed.
- Ensure team is maintaining timelines to ensure project and deliverables are met.
- Analyze campaign performance and assess learnings to inform future approach.
- Work with cross functional team members from creative, product development, ecommerce and customer service.
- Research and present insights about industry landscape, competitor activity, innovation and trends; Remain up to date with retail best practices and opportunities through competitor assessments and studying other inspiration brands
- Work with founders and Creative leadership to deliver their vision.
Education & Credentials
- 8+ years of Marketing experience at a DTC focused brand, across all channels e.g., digital ads, search, affiliate, email, social, print.
- Fluency in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Shopify, Facebook Ads/Business Manager, Display Advertising Networks, Email Service Providers/ SMS providers, Amazon Advertising, Excel.
- Some experience working with affiliate and influencer networks.
- An excellent understanding of all analytics and metrics- CPC, CPA, ROAS, ROI, LTV, CAC
- Strong taste level.
- College degree in Business, Marketing or related field.