Senior Manager/Director, Performance Marketing
One Park Ave New York, NY 10016
a fast-growing, leading Beauty Company, we’ re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, we’ re looking for a Senior Manager, Performance Marketing North America, based in New York City, New York.
You will manage the performance acquisition, retention and remarketing strategies for the eCommerce channel in the North America region. You will be a key contributor to driving sales, new acquisition, engagement, retention and retargeting via digital media channels and should be results-driven with exceptional attention to detail and knowledge of marketing metrics and ROI analysis.
What you’ ll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to all of the 5 pillars of strategy: people-centric, brand-builder consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
• Define the goals, core strategies and most efficient tactics to drive cost-effective acquisition and retention business
• Manage the revenue forecast and delivery for channels, identifying opportunities to drive and scale profitable customer acquisition
• Partner with the Brand to ensure strategies and plans build on and leverage the integrated marketing strategy
• Devise a SEO strategy and work with cross-functional teams to execute programs that drive high-quality organic traffic
• Manage agency and execute a paid marketing strategy across search, social, programmatic display, referral, native, and affiliate that drives cost-effective new customer growth
• Curious, with the desire to learn constantly
• Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills
• Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team
• Genuinely looking forward to new challenges
• BS or BA required, concentration in Marketing a plus
• Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in leading online customer acquisitions or revenue growth within an e-commerce or retail or consumer products environment
• Able to formulate business strategy and carry out implementation
• Strong analytical skills and background with ability to use data to power online acquisition decision-making
• Experience managing agencies to deliver results
• Knowledge of Tag management system.
• Managed paid search, affiliate, retargeting and SEO campaigns
• Online or e-commerce principles and strong experience with Google Analytics
• Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
• Proficient in Excel (pivot tables and formulas)
• Agency background a plus
Soft and Leadership Skills:
• Self-motivated, resourceful, results oriented
• Excellent leadership skills
• Entrepreneurial risk mindset
• Strong collaborative skills and ability to foster relationships with cross-functional partners and across all levels
• Problem solving capabilities to identify solutions
• Ability to manage broad workload, prioritize and manage multiple projects with a high level of detail.
• Proven ability to develop strategic goals, drive and achieve sales goals • Strong judgment and decision-making skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills, strength of conviction
• Appropriate mix between brand sensitiveness and ROI
• Standout brands
• Distinctive, high-quality products and services
• A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
• Growth opportunities
• Learning& Development
• An attractive compensation and benefits package
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!