Senior Manager, Trade and Promotional Marketing
One Park Ave New York, NY 10016
a fast-growing, leading beauty company, we’ re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, we’ re looking for a Senior Manager, Trade and Promotional Marketing, based in New York City, New York.
You will lead the development of highly-personalized, consumer-facing and relevant in-store experiences.
What you’ ll do:
You will ensure 360° strategy execution of new launches in every touchpoint at POS to achieve the brand-builder pillar. You’ ll collaborate cross-functionally and with corporate team to ensure Trade objectives are met.
• Create visually appealing animations and exciting gift programs to drive traffic to beauty counters.
• Communicate on the region’ s responsible beauty calendar, ensuring brand sustainable practices and core values are shared both internally and externally.
• Manage all corporate promotion events to drive the basic business based on overall brand objectives and strategies.
• Analyze event feedback and store tours during events to monitor execution and determine success.
• Oversee all promotions to ensure timely development of collateral and sample delivery from Corporate or vendor.
• Detail oriented with strong project management skills
• Multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects
• Hands on with the ability to work independently
• Customer-focused, results-oriented and brand-addicted
• Genuinely looking forward to new challenges
• A Bachelor' s degree
• 5+ years of Trade/Promotional Marketing, Event Planning or Sales Promotion experience
• Cosmetics experience, prestige beauty channel experience required
• Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with other departments (e.g., Customer Service)
• Ability to prioritize & multi-task in a dynamic, creative, challenging & fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Standout brands
• Distinctive, high-quality products and services
• A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
• Growth opportunities
• Learning & Development
• An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Recruiting Director, Cyber Security, Mobile & Infrastructure
Caroline joined the Connors Group in 2004 and is focused on recruiting for Cyber Security, Mobile & Infrastructure job opportunities. A confident communicator who is strongly motivated to succeed, Caroline relates warmly with others; easily establishing relationships with everyone she interacts with.
She believes that clients value consistency in delivering a certain caliber of talent and results in filling their critical vacancies. Paying close attention to their needs and delivering solutions that match their talent expectations is how she embodies quality service for the businesses that she works with! Candidates value relationships committed to truth, understanding of their needs, knowledge of the hiring landscape, and results. She delivers that by motivating the potential in others; connecting proficiency with possibilities!
Caroline is proud that - with her help… many of her candidates land their dream job and the companies she worked with land their dream candidate! She loves her job because of the positive influence imparted onto others. The impact of a recruiter is twofold: first, you can literally change the life of an individual by placing them in their dream job, and second, you can effectively change the direction and the success of a corporation with a single great hire in a key job (i.e. recruiting a young Derek Jeter to your baseball team.)
Continue to relate easily to others, communicate with candor, and find and place “top notch” candidates; are all long-term career goals. In addition, Caroline aims to be positioned in the market as a recruiter specialized in infrastructure and security placements. Caroline is bilingual in English and Spanish. She loves running, Pilates, nutrition, The New York Yankees and spending time with her family outside of the office.