Senior IT Service Desk Support Analyst
Cumberland Center, 3100 Cumberland Boulevard Suite 600 Atlanta, GA 30339
SENIOR IT SUPPORT ANALYST - with strong Office 365 experience, and Team Leadership potential!
We have a terrific opportunity at one of our premier, industry leading clients in Atlanta, GA.
The Senior Support Analyst will be a key member of the IT Operations team and will service our clients’ User community based in the Atlanta headquarters and remote offices; they will support and promote adoption of user productivity and collaboration tools such as Office 365; and deploy and maintain computing networked and communication systems for local and remote users.
This role includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving End-user incidents and requests. Additionally, the Analyst will assist with the implementation and adaptation of new technology initiatives including making recommendations regarding the future IT Service Desk strategy.
Strong career advancement role with the potential to move into a Team Lead position and requires someone with strong Executive Presence and leadership capabilities!
This is a Direct Hire position with excellent salary, benefits, and outstanding growth potential!
- Provide superior End-user support, including senior management and C-Level requests and incidents related to workstations, mobile devices, printers/hardware, applications, and productivity tools
- Coordinate IT related activities with other IT team members and staff to serve the business needs of our client with the goal of maximizing customer satisfaction. This includes relaying end user feedback to the broader team for analysis.
- Deploy computer systems to staff and work to ensure organizational standardization with approved computer security and software compliance, minimizing disruption to end users.
- Support & troubleshoot Video conferencing rooms and technology, frequently with Senior & Executive level management teams
- Make recommendations on repairs and replacement of failed equipment and systems, and use judgment and experience to evaluate user needs to recommend solutions.
- Record, track, and document the IT Service Desk request problem-solving process, including all decisions made and actions taken, through to the final resolution using enterprise request tracking tools.
- Prioritize and schedule problem resolution with staff, internal and/or external. Escalate problems (when required) to appropriate IT staff.
- Support and execute integration of Apple iOS devices and user experience into the Enterprise office environment (i.e. AirPrint, Air Play, etc.)
- Assist with evaluation of Service Desk processes and make recommendations for improvements/enhancements
- Respond to technical support emergencies outside of normal working hours as needed
- Mentor & provide support to junior team members based on experience and knowledge
1. Exceptional customer service orientation, interpersonal, and communication skills.
2. Comfortable interacting with all levels across the organization including senior management, and able to present ideas in user-friendly language.
3. Ability to adapt to challenging situations quickly.
4. Ability to adapt and work effectively during times of rapid organizational and technological change
5. Highly self-motivated and directed.
6. Keen attention to detail.
7. Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues, as required.
8. Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
9. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
10. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years’ IT Support experience in an Enterprise IT environment, with focus on internal client (end user) support and satisfaction
- Skilled in responding to Service Desk requests and working with end-users to resolve internal issues & experience with Helpdesk ticketing software
- Experience troubleshooting Windows 7/ Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Internet Connectivity, and common end user computing issues
- Experience with Microsoft O365 suite of tools including OneDrive
- Experience supporting Dell Laptops/Desktops
- Experience providing remote access/VPN support to offsite users
- Experience supporting mobile devices, applications, and user experience in the Enterprise IT environment (Apple iOS preferred)
- Ability to repair/replace PC/Hardware, RAM, etc.
- Ability to assist Systems/Network Administrator(s) in deployment, troubleshooting and procedural support of servers and networking equipment
- Associates Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience/certifications (Bachelors Degree preferred)
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!