Senior Digital Product Manager
New York, NY 10001
The Senior Digital Product Manager will lead the product vision and development of all consumer facing websites, applications and experiences across the companys brand portfolio, working in
direct partnership with the commercial leadership, technology and marketing teams to provide unique and valuable experiences.
Reports To Director, Digital Experience/SVP Head of Digital Experience
Duties and Responsibilities
• Drive digital product development for websites and digital experiences from conceptualization through design/development, launch and beyond across the brand portfolio.
• Manage entire product lifecycle including defining requirements, writing user stories, and acceptance criteria, managing UAT and working with IT to ensure a successful launch.
• Manage the digital product roadmap, including refining and prioritizing tasks in the backlog, and acting as an evangelist among cross-functional stakeholders and leadership to ensure buy-in of project priorities.
• Synthesize business strategies and external customer needs to develop compelling and engaging products and user experiences.
• Identify new features and functionality that delight users and drive the business
• Serve as the subject matter expert for the digital platform and ensure that other teams and business users are getting the maximum value possible from the platform’ s capabilities.
• Establish KPIs and provide metrics to manage product health as well as ensure products are delivering against their planned objectives and recommend enhancements or shifting course as necessary.
• Report on insights collected from data to provide routine communication and updates to senior leadership.
• Present product vision, features, and functionality to sales and externally to retailers and media.
• Partner with IT to identify and evaluate hardware and software suppliers for various build vs. buy decisions.
• Follow internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
• Contribute to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
• 5+ years of experience as a product manager developing web and/or mobile products
• Bachelor’ s degree or greater in computer science, design, business or related field
• Highly motivated professional and thrives in a dynamic company
• Strategic thinker focused on business impact
• Proven track record in defining and launching successful software products/features.
• Comfort working within AGILE environments.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience working directly across multiple stakeholder
types of various cultural & organizational background.
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on emerging trends, technology and features
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to produce product requirements in user stories to drive product development and provide product demonstrations for internal and external stakeholders including senior management.
• Strong work ethic. Self-starting personality with the ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions.
• Experience collaborating with design team and beta testing to optimize usability. Have an eye for simple and compelling user interface.
• Excellent communication skills written, verbal and listening
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Outlook, Excel is required.
• Knowledge of trends, market drivers, and customers in the cycling industry
• Exceptional analytical skills and attention to details with the ability to process large and complex information and derive specific actionable insights.
• Management experience
• Strong presentation experience
• Proficient use of Salsify, Sitecore, SAP, SQL, Jira, and WorkFront.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!