Senior Data Analyst
1350 Broadway Suite 602 New York, NY 10018
The Senior Data Analyst is a key member of the Information and Technology team and is charged with turning data into insight through analysis and reporting, and enabling future growth by contributing to the implementation of a world class and innovative enterprise data management capability to meet the organization’ s strategic business goals.
- Lead all data management related aspects utilizing Microsoft Azure
- Act as the primary point of contact for all Data related issues and work items.
- Work independently and interact effectively with colleagues at all levels, including executive and analyst levels, and will have experience working with data analytics and visualization.
- Establish a meta-data repository, documenting key data assets’ definitions, associated business rules and data quality requirements. Contribute to enhancing processes so that complex problems can be solved effectively while continuing to be sustainable and scalable.
- Participate in data management projects to optimize the use of data across the organization.
- Analyze internal/external data sets using Azure and visualization tools
- Compile and verify data utilized for scheduled reporting
- Develop an understanding of all data contained within multiple data marts and source systems
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements for enhancements and custom reports
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to find solutions to business inquiries
- To establish Master Data dashboards, dynamically reporting on established key data quality metrics and KPIs. Develop, expand and further refine criteria to drive higher levels of data quality success.
- To transform raw data into meaningful and impactful analysis that influences business strategy.
- Develop and deliver self-service reporting, including dashboards and data visualizations, to deliver insight across the organization.
- To promote the adoption of data management best practices and a data-driven decision-making culture.
- Develop strong working relationships with business partners and participate in the development of shared best practices.
Based in either NYC or Montvale, NJ
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Sciences, Database Management or equivalent experience
- Hands on experience with Microsoft tools, Strong ETL, and Reporting
- 5+ years of experience in an analytically driven role
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and SQL/similar query tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to tell a story, using data
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.