Senior Back End Developer
240 West 37th Street 6th floor New York, NY 10018
We are looking for a Senior Back End Developer to join our team. This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining new features/functions for our websites utilizing Salesforce Commerce Cloud, as well as the data integration between our operational systems. The developer must have experience within the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform, including SFRA.
What You’ ll Do:
- Manage compliance with platform requirements, make updates as necessary
- Work with external development agency, third parties and other cross-functional teams to design, develop and support end-to-end eCommerce capabilities in Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Set up, maintain and troubleshoot website integration feeds, including products, inventory, price books, OMS, google and product reviews.
- Provide monitoring and reporting on website performance (downtime, speed), recommend and implement improvements
- Remain current on the latest development innovations on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- Manage site domains and code repositories
- Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them
- Proactively uncover opportunities to improve and optimize processes and interfaces on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- Develop and mentor junior engineers, paying your knowledge forward.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 6+ years of software development experience with 2+ years of Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience (Commerce Cloud certification preferred) and eCommerce feeds and integrations
- Extensive knowledge and experience on SFCC Site Genesis and/or SFRA framework, leveraging platform features including catalog, content assets, slots, search, ordering, marketing, analytics, etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience on ISMLs, JS controllers, pipelines, OCAPI, Business Manager configurations, project/release management and version control tools
- Experience in Retail/E-Commerce industry a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.