Senior Tech Services Analyst
1372 Broadway 15th Floor NY, NY 10018
The Senior Technical Services Analyst is responsible for supporting servers, telecom, and UPS/environmental systems for the Merchant based offices in NY, LA, and Boston. This requires strong partnership with remote functional IT teams as well as thorough review of proposed changes, effective risk analysis, scheduling, coordinating resources, following validation processes, and communicating any afterhours activities as it pertains to these systems. This role will also require the initiation of production work while adhering to all established change control processes. In terms of daily support, the Senior Technical Services Analyst acts as an escalation for all telecom issues and coordinates with vendors to ensure adequate capacity and proper functioning of the system. This position is also responsible for coordinating with onshore and offshore support teams, architectural, and engineering teams to resolve issues impacting servers and the business facing services they provide. The Senior Technical Services Analyst is also expected to partner on complex projects and assignments which will require strong analytical capability, planning, procurement, service integration, and the ability to follow standard SDLC practices.
- Review, coordinate, schedule, communicate, and validate production change for servers, telecom, and environmental systems in all Merchant based offices • Follow production control processes and enter change orders to initiate any production impacting activity
- Provide telecom and server support through partnership with onshore/offshore support teams, engineering/architectural groups, and vendors
- Ensure that all projects adhere to the project timeline, budget, and SDLC practices.• Set and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Provide regular system metrics, document issues and process improvement areas, and drive resolutions to complex problems.
- Lead project meetings with the project team including outside vendors
- Procure equipment and services per the bill of materials
- Ensure that the environment is built per the build standards and compliance requirements Other Functions:
- Review detection and escalation activity and recommend improvement opportunities to management. Create standard practice for handling and resolving new events in the enterprise IT environment.
- Plan real time configuration and monitoring of components of an enterprise IT environment on a day-to-day basis.
- Resolve unique issues and define uniform approach for handling new IT service related issues and customer support requests.
- Resolve unique incidents and identify root causes of problems. Review incident and root cause reports.
- Learn on the Fly
- Written Communications
- Customer Focus
- Verbal Communications
- Integrity and Trust
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Associates or Undergraduate degree in information systems or a related technical discipline preferred
- At least 5 years of experience partnering with IT infrastructure support and project teams
- Experience leading teams of internal and external people
- Strong analytical ability, business acumen, judgment and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead project teams
- Ability to work with teams that are geographically distributed
- Periodic travel (up to 15%) will be required
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Pattie joined the Connors Group team in 2017. Knowing how it’s important to always try and make the right impression with each interaction; Pattie personally feels that clients look for a Recruiter who demonstrates honesty, integrity, as well as trust. When proactively developing a strategic partnership, clients want to know that they can depend on you to deliver the most qualified candidates for their current openings. As a recruiter, she embodies that value in demonstrating passion in her work; evident as they encounter the level of excitement in describing past achievements or enthusiasm in approach to find the most qualified talent for their team!
Pattie strongly feels that candidates prefer that their career is centered around their quality of life. The chance to express preferences for a new job while feeling secure helps encourage them to do what they do best. Quality candidates like to be presented with long-term opportunities where they can see how their skills align with each company. Alternately, people who just feel comfortable tend to base any opportunity on what they currently need in order to make ends meet. Pattie embodies these values by matching the candidate to a position that provides an opportunity to learn, progress, and contribute to the company. Team work is always very key when it comes to empowering an individual to hone their expertise; allowing them the chance to grow within any organization.
Summoning the courage and strength to start her own business while also starting a family is something Pattie is very proud of. Obtaining that perfect balance is always a key challenge, but you need to totally embrace it in order to overcome it. A Director at her former company referred to her as “fearless” …and while she never thought of herself like that, hearing the complement did make her very proud! Her goal is to continue to have a stimulating career; providing open, supportive collaboration to inspire opportunity in the market. She would like to be positioned as someone who is focused on fostering strength in others! Outside of the office, Pattie loves skiing with her family… typically taking a trip out west every year. Going bike riding and taking family vacations are great. She loves summers at a Long Island beach home, going fishing with her boys and spending time at the pool and at the beach!