Senior Analyst, ECommerce Operations
new york, NY 10001
The Company is currently seeking a Senior Analyst in Customer and Operations for our Management Consulting practice.We are seeking a Sr. Associate/Analyst with experience on Hybris, ATG, Magento or SFDC Commerce platforms
- Work with clients to help understand the business needs and functional requirements of enabling a Connected Commerce capability across the operating model, including process, technology and people
- Operate with the consulting team to help document and communicate client value propositions that tie business metrics to operational business improvements and customer outcomes
- Work across multiple client functions to document needs and support the formulation of recommendations in order to effect the change needed to achieve a Connected Commerce capability
- Support the creation of high quality client deliverables with the support of the consulting team
- A minimum of three years of experience in a B2B and/or B2C digital commerce or related function with at least one year in a professional services consulting firm
- Bachelor' s degree in Technology, Engineering, Operations or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Exposure to and understanding of one or more commerce-oriented business processes such as ecommerce, marketing, distribution and fulfillment, order management, payments, pricing and promotions, and analytics
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication with a professional presence
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!