123 Tice Boulevard , Suite 101 Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be involved in rapid development projects which are transforming how we do business utilizing the Salesforce platform which is the system of record for most of the company’ s back-office operations. The position requires development experience but will be comprised of a combination of administration work, support, and development activities.
Roles involves learning new areas in a fast-paced environment. The developer should be detail oriented with the ability to envision the big picture. The developer must be self-motivated and self-managed, with the ability to excel working in small and dedicated teams.
• Design and develop new functionality based on business requirements
• Create test classes and perform required unit testing on new development
• Document development and functionality
• Perform daily administrative tasks such as maintenance or creation of custom objects, custom fields, validations, workflows, e-mail template, data-loads, etc.
• Provide support as needed to Salesforce user-base
• Report on status and estimate work efforts
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Sales and Service cloud, Lightning, CPQ, and Community Cloud
• Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment or familiarity with ERP systems and/or terminology is a plus
• Must be able to define the system architecture landscape including identifying gaps between current solution and desired solution
• Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
• Understanding of CRM principles including sales operations and support center best practices
• Extensive development experience using VisualForce, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
• Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Azure Devops
• Must have SalesforcePlatform Developer I certification, Platform Developer II Certification is a Plus
• Experience working with Rootstock or Financial Force is plus
• Must have the unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Salesforce Sales and Service cloud: 3 years (Preferred)
• Salesforce: 3 years (Preferred)
• Bachelor' s (Preferred)
Benefits: • 401(k) • Dental Insurance • Disability Insurance • Employee Discount • Flexible Spending Account • Health Insurance • Life Insurance • Paid Time Off • Referral Program • Vision Insurance Schedule: •
Work authorization: • United States (Required) Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
• A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
• A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
• A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
• A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.