123 South Broad St Philadelphia, PA 19109
Here’ s an example of what our Sales Associate will do…
- A govt agency reaches out to us – they are looking to host a week long training for 50 people in New York in mid-July
- The agency specifies exactly what is needed to pull off the event (accommodations, technology requirements, catering, venue size, transportation to/from the airport, etc)
- Our Sales person researches hotels or event venues in the desired location using online reviews and resources
- Our Sales person contacts the hotels to determine which one(s) will best meet the needs of our client and negotiates pricing. The better the pricing, the more likely we are to win the contract.
- The Sales person may also research transportation to/from the airport, eating venues, caterers and whatever else is needed
- The Sales person presents the best options to the Sales Team for review. The Sales Team then compiles and submits an official proposal
This is a unique position that involves creativity, flexibility and attention to detail.
Our Ideal Sales & Sourcing Associate
- Researcher: Able to look at a need and find a solution to meet the need. Savvy at using internet searches to get information.
- Inquisitive: Asks the right questions to determine which service provider will be the best match for our client’ s needs.
- Great Communicator: This position involves a lot of phone calls as well as emails with potential vendors. We’ re looking for someone who communicates clearly and professionally.
- Sales Savvy: Understands that in order to close the deal, we need to negotiate the best price for the best solution.
- Analytical: Able to review large amounts of information to determine which vendor has the best solution.
- Detailed: There is a fair amount of number crunching involved in this position in reviewing quotes and also when presenting the solution. Mistakes can be costly.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter
Dynamic and results-oriented, Nyree has a proven track record in technical recruiting. She possess a strong understanding of technical requirements; exceptional ability to source passive candidates as well as effectively assess suitability for opportunities on hand. Along with being resourceful and solutions-focused, Nyree’s innate ability to build fruitful relationships has brought her success across many industries.