One Park Ave New York, NY 10016 | Direct Hire
Exciting opportunity for a Sales Analyst. The position sits within the Sales Administration department and will focus on supporting the company Sales Department through reporting and analytics. It reports to the Sr. Director, Sales Administration.
Role Mission: This person will be a “ super user” who can maintain current reporting built with advanced Excel (including VBA), and will also work closely with the technology department to obtain data for current and future projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Sales and Sales Administration teams to develop, revise, and publish reporting which meets the needs of the departments and the company.
- Reporting and analytics will include, but is not limited to:
- Retail sales and product category reporting
- Business overviews and market visit preparation
- Freelance budget and sales workbooks
- Eventing and Incentives
- Ad hoc needs and special projects
- Interpret results, identify trends and opportunities, and develop recommendations to support business objectives.
- Bachelor’ s degree required
- 5 years’ experience with strong analytic background
- Expert skills in Excel including pivot tables and VBA
- Expert PowerPoint
- Cognos experience a plus
- Photoshop a plus
- SalesForce.com data query ability a plus
- Strong analytical and technical abilities
- Self-starter, with initiative and ability to handle, prioritize and organize multiple tasks effectively, with superior attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate to both a business and a technical audience
Recruiting Dir., Retail, Apparel, Beauty & Luxury Industry
Tara joined the Connors Group team in 2018 as Recruiting Director, Retail, Apparel, Beauty & Luxury Industry Specialist. She believes clients value a recruiter who is curious, fast, efficient, honest and a brand ambassador. They want to ensure that the candidate they are getting is the right fit for their brand or business. Because Tara has been in retail in many different roles for 26 years, she offers the ability to anticipate the questions a candidate may ask, so that she can interview like a subject matter expert. As the candidate's very first interaction with the company, it is critical to represent the brand and company in the best way possible. Tara knows candidates value a recruiter who is friendly, honest, has exceptional follow-up skills and gives sound career advise. She understands the ins and outs on how to run a business from both a sales perspective and operational perspective. Knowledge of the roles she recruits for allows her to quickly assess if someone is right and ready for the role. And because she has also been the "candidate," Tara appreciates the importance of follow-up. There is nothing worse than experiencing radio silence after you've gone through the interview process. Good news or bad news, she won't leave you guessing.
Tara is most proud of her legacy of talent, possessing the ability to identify, select and retain top professionals. She has developed and coached individuals on a consistent basis, and nothing gives her greater satisfaction than watching teams succeed and move on to bigger and better things! She is also proud of the fact that she opened 17 stores with e.l.f. Cosmetics in a year and half. In her over two years with e.l.f. she helped create and structure how the stores run today, from both a service and staffing perspective, to the operational way in which they function. Really having to become a jack of all trades; she is very proud of what was accomplished there.
A career goal is to be seen as an HR expert in the recruiting field. Tara wants to leverage her experience in running stores, HR and Learning & Development to reach a broader scope of candidates. Her desire is to build trust with the hiring managers and HR so that they think of our company first before going to any other recruiting firm. In speaking to some fun facts, when not at work, she likes to spend as much time outdoors as possible; and loves to run, bike, hike and ski. A Long Island resident, Tara is a lacrosse mom and can be found on the field every weekend cheering on her 3 kids. Her husband is a Battalion Chief for the FDNY in the Bronx. Tara also loves sitting on the beach while reading a good book!