SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
42 Bond Street 5th Floor New York, NY 10012
SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER:
The Supply Planner will manage the supply process to ensure product inventory is available to support the sales forecast and ensure proper customer service levels. Closely monitor inventory levels of finished goods, components, and bulk at our Third-Party Logistics supplier (3PL), and our multiple Third Party Manufacturer’ s warehouses (TPM).
This role is responsible for producing the Excel based Master Production Schedule (MPS) and Material Requirement Plan (MRP), balancing forecasted demand, inventory on-hand, inventory on-order, and providing a suggested purchase requisition by supplier for all SKUs.
This individual will work with our Head of Product Development to ensure timely receipt of material and proper inventory coverage.
- Collaboratively with Product Development, maintain Excel based item master files for all FGs and component SKU’ s for database integrity and BOM accuracy.
- Manage the MRP/MRP planning tool with loading latest inventory, Open POs, and new SKUs/BOMs.
- Generate monthly master production schedule and material requirement plan to enable timely Purchase Order issuance to component suppliers and TPMs.
- Establish a production plan sequence based upon inventory coverage and communicate priorities to TPMs.
- Responsible for developing monthly reports for Product Development, Finance and Owner.
- Determine Excess & Obsolete Inventory, manage reporting, tracking, and review process with Product Development and Owner to determine disposition and action plan.
- Provide Sales Department and Owner an early warning of supply problems for finished goods to enable management of retailer expectations.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business/Supply Chain
- 3 to 5 years of Planning/ Supply Chain/ Inventory Management experience within a beauty or fragrance brand.
- Hands on MPS/MRP experience in an ERP software system
- Knowledge of End-to-End Supply Chain functions
- Superior Excel skills are a must (V-Look Ups, Pivot Tables, If/Then formulas)
- Strong analytical and math skills.
- KPI development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized and a high level of attention to detail
- Willingness to proactively work toward continuous process improvement
- Self-motivated, collaborative team player, with a “ can do” positive attitude
- Adheres to company policy and confidentiality
- Ability to routinely visit component suppliers, TPMs, and 3PL warehouse in the greater NYC area
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Executive Search
Christine joined The Connors Group in 2006 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. With her roots in the NY area, she uses her local knowledge and experience to serve NYC area clients and candidates in multiple industries.
Christine knows that clients value honesty, attention to details and sound judgment in identifying and presenting highly qualified, well targeted candidates. Using her vetting techniques, she confidently presents only candidates who have the depth of background and breadth of experience that meet the specific requirements of the position. She also has an eye toward the future to ensure her candidates will become highly valuable to her clients and be able to progress.
Candidates appreciate recruiters who listen to their aspirations and objectives. Christine understands that candidates need accurate information about positions, the culture and career potential. She uses her in-depth understanding of the individual client hiring process and her ability to guide candidates through each step to remove the uncertainty associated with seeking a new position.
Christine provides highly responsive service with continuous follow-up to her clients and candidates alike.
Christine is a key contributor to the Connors Group team of recruiting professionals. She works closely with the team to ensure that, when a position is not in her specific area of expertise, her clients’ skill requirements are routed to the team member who can meet the requirements. Christine’s primary objective is to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates by providing the highest level of satisfaction possible.
Outside of her professional life, Christine enjoys the challenge of learning to play the piano, traveling the globe and walking all the great cities of the world with her husband, jet skiing and fast cars!