485D Route 1 South Suite 420 Iselin, NJ 08830
The individual primarily responsible to create/update and support applications created for the business like Ad Planner System, Data Manager, Member Portal, Reporting Portal, 1010Data and Revionics. Import invoices and Deals in the system. Import Sales files from Prologic for 1010Data. Export Sales and other supporting files to 1010Data reports. Export/Import Revionics required files for price optimization. Create and export Ads reports to Creps Publication for circular printing. Create/Update reports about sales, purchase, deals and Ads which are required for the company, ensuring a smooth and consistent operation in an effective and efficient manner as needed to satisfy internal and external company requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes the following
- Ad Planner System- APS is a tool to create Ads and all related reports which is used by office staff. Support, maintain and add more features for APS as required.
- Member Portal: Design & Develop and Support the Member Portal Site. Currently maintaining and updating this website as needed. Member Portal provides all kind of reports to all our Stores, Home Offices, Members and HQ Associates. Create/update scripts required to post all the reports on Member Portal on regularly. Every week more than 3000 new documents get posted on Member Portal;
Add more features to Member Portal as required.
- 1010Data: Import Sales files from Prologic twice daily, merge, encrypt and export those to 1010Data twice daily. Export other supporting files daily (like item details, store details …) which are required for 1010Data reports. Export Customer data weekly from Prologic to 1010Data with some update. Create and export Customer loyalty data every 4 week to 1010Data.
Create Top Movers reports for each Home Office once a week and post on Member Portal
- Revionics: Once a week create last week Transaction data from 1010Data of all stores, add items details on it and export it to Revionics. Create and export other supporting files like Product, Stores, PriceCost, Categorization, PriceFamily … once a week. Import Revionics files every day for price.
- Invoices / Deals Import: - Import C&S Deals and invoices from all different Vendors like C&S, Bozzutos, Imperial, RBest, Westside, Joshen, Procacci, Four Season, Nebraskaland, UNFI
- Report Subscriptions- Support report subscriptions created to build reports automatically. Currently more than 600 subscriptions are created to create Retail books, Price Changes books, Ads files for Creps, Finals and Prelim Ads for all stores and others. Create more as required.
- Allegiance Reporting Portal: This in-house web application provides parameters based reports which office associates can use to create reports as needed. Currently more than 50 reports available on reporting portal for ad hoc reporting. Create new /modify current reports as required.
- Data Manager: This application is created to run the data import/export/transformation as required automatically on schedule. This applications runs 24/7. IT Team monitors these application to make sure it runs 24/7. Update the application as needed to automate more jobs.
- Update existing Access applications as required; example added DSN-less connections to most of all access applications, added scripts to create reports for Member Portal.
- Data Import/Exports: Export Ads to Creps Publication every week for printing; Front Page UPC list to Prologic every week for various reports.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and approved by Supervisor.
None at this time
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: To perform this jobs an individual should have knowledge of listed programming languages and Database.
Database/ Tools: SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio, Reporting Service
Knowledge of Microsoft office tools like Access, Excel, Word is required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
B.S degree in Computer Engineering required; plus ten years of IT experience; background in food cooperatives, supermarket sector and third party suppliers a plus. Knowledge of state and federal laws required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, software manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak and communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Skillful in applying concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations, calculate and apply ratios and formulas.
The individual must have work experience of SQL Programming languages / Database / Tools: VB 6, VB.NET / C#, HTML, Java script, SSIS, SSRS, Database/ Tools: SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio, Reporting Service .Knowledge of Microsoft office tools like Access, Excel, and Word is required.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
None required for this position at this time.
SUCCESS FACTORS/JOB COMPETENCIES
The individual has good time management skills, work on many different projects at one time (multitask) and possesses the ability to organize/manage multiple priorities. Must has excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is a strong team player. Also be able to work independently, be detail oriented and organized.
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.